Sign in to follow this  
haruka

Wallingford, Connecticut (5/8)

Figured I would start a thread.  :)

Anyone else going?  I'm driving from Brooklyn, NY today, for the show.  So excited.  I've been to the venue before, and they never heavily advertise their Skip the Line passes, so I went ahead and bought one for this show.  It was only a few extra dollars, so I figured, why not?

Lana... <3  I'm extremely excited!

ETA: Oh, and I bought a ticket through AIW, as well as LiveNation.  So, I technically have an extra GA ticket, if anyone is interested. *shrug*

I'm going! I'm coming from Northampton MA. What exactly is a skip the line pass? And also is the venue very nice? I couldn't get a real feel for in the pictures I've seen online - I have seats on the upper level so I've been kind of worried that I won't be able to be able to see the stage very well.

I'm so excited as well!  :eek:

:yesnod: sparkle jump rope queen 4 life   :yesnod:

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Did you enjoy the show?

The Skip the Line pass is just an extra "ticket" that let you skip the long line; so, you go in before anyone else. It paid off, in terms of not having to wait at the crack of dawn, but it certainly did not change the fact dealing with GA was a horrendously chaotic mess. I've been to hundreds of shows and countless festivals; but, man, this show was brutal! I really thought people were going to get killed!

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Did you enjoy the show?The Skip the Line pass is just an extra "ticket" that let you skip the long line; so, you go in before anyone else. It paid off, in terms of not having to wait at the crack of dawn, but it certainly did not change the fact dealing with GA was a horrendously chaotic mess. I've been to hundreds of shows and countless festivals; but, man, this show was brutal! I really thought people were going to get killed!

Seriously! I was there too my friends wrist literally got slashed open, the small older woman who I guess owns the venue got pushed into a wall, people were like pulling hair, cursing each other out it was insane! I went to the house of blues show too and it wasn't anything like CTs show!

Seriously! I was there too my friends wrist literally got slashed open, the small older woman who I guess owns the venue got pushed into a wall, people were like pulling hair, cursing each other out it was insane! I went to the house of blues show too and it wasn't anything like CTs show!

We probably talked to each other, at the show.   I was wearing a pink polka-dot dress!  I was definitely talking to your friend whose wrist was slashed when everyone was let into the auditorium.  Terrible!  I couldn't believe how deep that cut was--these pushy people at the concert were insane!  This is coming from someone who lives in Brooklyn and has to deal with insane NYC venues, someone who has waited 14 hours in disgusting New Orleans humidity for Muse at Voodoo Fest.  Seriously, nothing compares to the chaos of this Connecticut venue! I've never seen a crowd quite like this one...  It was crazy.

IT IS A MIRACLE WE ALL SURVIVED. Haha.