• Fucked My Way Up To The Top
  • Old Money
  • The Other Woman
  • Black Beauty
  • Guns and Roses
  • Florida Kilos

:pussypower:

2dt29zc.jpg

Here is Ultraviolence available for purchase on Amazon.fr as well as here on fnac.com

The tracklist:

Disc 1

1. Cruel World

2. Ultraviolence

3. Shades of Cool

4. Brooklyn Baby

5. West Coast

6. Sad Girl

Disc 2

1. Pretty When You Cry

2. Money, Power, Glory

3. Fucked My Way Up to the Top

4. Old Money

5. The Other Woman

6. Black Beauty*

7. Guns and Roses*

8. Florida Kilos*

*Bonus Tracks

This seems questionable. However, Ultraviolence is up for sale on both websites.

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I already buy my vinyl today (23 euros) ! The shipping is free for France till tonight. But there is a ultimate box (49 euros)  !!! http://musique.fnac.com/a7254636/Lana-Del-Rey-Ultraviolence-Coffret-Super-Deluxe-2-CD-2-LP-Livret-et-photos-CD-album

I'm considering preordering it if they ship to the US. I can't read French, is there any way you could find out if they ship out of country? Lol

I didn't even think there would be a song on the record called Ultraviolence. I am 72% certain that this is fake.

Umm.. Born To Die anyone? Paradise the unreleased track? It's a strong possibility  :oop:

A red flag is if Ultraviolence was available for pre-order, it would have the official Ultraviolence album artwork and not the West Coast cover. Idk if you guys should buy this because it is probably fake and they are pretty expensive.

Edit: Isn't Old Money also an unleaked track that she recorded a couple of years ago?

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

doesn't seem very legit to me...isn't mpg 'money power and glory', not just mpg??? and brooklyn baby is a line from tlots. and isn't the other woman a movie that just came out???

seems too dubious to me

I believe it tbh  :defeated:

Considering the article was translated to French from English, 'Money Power Glory' could have been lost in translation or misheard. When they translate things I'm sure they try to make it as grammatically correct as possible so they might have just added an 'and' to the title. Lana? Proper English?

Someone tweeted @@lanaboards saying that when he met Lana, she showed him a song and he saw 'Pretty When I Cry' on her iPhone.

And yeah, Old Money is a recent song she did with Dan Heath during/after Gatsby.

A red flag is if Ultraviolence was available for pre-order, it would have the official Ultraviolence album artwork and not the West Coast cover. Idk if you guys should buy this because it is probably fake and they are pretty expensive.

Edit: Isn't Old Money also an unleaked track that she recorded a couple of years ago?

Hum, if you look carefully to this page :  < http://musique.fnac.com/a7254636/Lana-Del-Rey-Ultraviolence-Coffret-Super-Deluxe-2-CD-2-LP-Livret-et-photos-CD-album > There is in the bottom the words "VISUEL PROVISOIRE" translation to the french :  "provisional visual" so it's an unofficial picture... It's very current in France (i don't know in others country) but to present something that is not even finish. The soundtracks's list was find on Amazon, I really don't think this huge website is joking about promotion. ^^ 

I already preorder the Ultraviolence vinyl, even if the cover is from West Coast single. I really don't care of a such detail. They take my credit card and that's all that matter for me :)