lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

A red flag is if Ultraviolence was available for pre-order, it would have the official Ultraviolence album artwork and not the West Coast cover. Idk if you guys should buy this because it is probably fake and they are pretty expensive.

Edit: Isn't Old Money also an unleaked track that she recorded a couple of years ago?

ARTPOP and PRISM both used the lead singles covers on iTunes and AmaZon

It looks very fake

But

Florida Kilos could be Kill Kill so there's that.

But like The Other Woman was totally a title in the fake tracklist thread

Is it really possible to put up a fake pre-order or whatever that is in Amazon?

I don't think it's possible or is it? or unless you work at Amazon and have access to the sites and stuff.

I JUST HOPE THE SUPER DELUXE VERSION HAS ALL THE SONGS AND THERE ARE NO ITUNES EXCLUSIVES

The content of this : < french > "Edition super deluxe limitée, avec dans un coffret 2CD, 2 Vinyls picture disc, 1 carte de téléchargement de l’album, 1 livret 16 pages, 4 photos exclusives et une pièce de merchandising." ! Oh, for those who don't understand the words after "vinyls picture disc" it said : "1 download card, one small book of 16 pages, 4 exclusives pictures and one goodies" I suppose. But this sentence was quite easy, right ? :P *i'm dancing like a crazy old woman*

I hope some interviews are coming up and maybe like Ellen , etc. AHHH that would be amazing if she got on Ellen before UV releases

that would be massive promotion in and out of itself. ELLEN is the major talk show now so thats alot of viewers!

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Well, it's almost been a good hour since this discovery. By now her team must be aware of the situation and we should probably see a clarification as to whether this is real or fake within the next 24 hours. 

If it's fake it'll likely disappear, if it's real well... keep an eye on your newsfeeds.

I'm really hoping this is all real but even if it's not .. old money could well definitely be on ultra , I feel like it's the song that brought Into a more rock direction , it was produced and co-written by Dan Heath. It contains a sample of some work by Nino Rota, a composer, which may be from The Godfather or another film, so it defiantly fit well!