lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

Wasn't there another West Coast remix that sounded like disco inspired? It was by some guy, but I don't know if it was an official remix, It came out right around west coast though.

Edit: this isn't mentioned as being official anywhere ( I don't think) BUT it has a few different lyrics, which is ?

https://soundcloud.com/lana-del-rey/lana-del-rey-west-coast-grades-remix

Like with most of the other official Remices (except for example Dan Heath's Orchestral Remix) this one remixes the Radio Mix of the song, which has rerecorded vocals. "Mice check" is from the studio version though.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You can buy Burning Desire on its own without buying the whole album, hopefully it will be the same for Is This Happiness.

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

No need to pray sis, because IT IS the remake of Kill Kill. hellothere.jpg

Florida Kilos is so gonna be Kill Kill, lol. Florida Dark was an alternative title for Kill Kill and "Kilos" means "K" in Spanish, I think...

:slayty:

Guest Dot

And btw that tumblr confirmed KK has not been redone. Thank Jesus Christ

Confirmed? Where are the receipts? I could make a tumblr and "confirm" shit about the new album too.

Confirmed? Where are the receipts? I could make a tumblr and "confirm" shit about the new album too.

Lmfao such a mess. If that wasn't proof enough, I think the FK snippet should tell you?

I love how positive you were :toofunny:

lol Sadly the snippets confirmed it's not Kill Kill. And that tumblr account confirmed that Black Beauty was reworked, and by the snippet it doesn't sound like it was. Trust no tumblr.

Guest Dot

Lmfao such a mess. If that wasn't proof enough, I think the FK snippet should tell you?

I love how positive you were :toofunny:

And where's the thread? If that snippet was legit why did no one talk about it, or did I miss something?

And where's the thread? If that snippet was legit why did no one talk about it, or did I miss something?

There have been snippets out for 24 hrs now  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Short previews were released for the songs. Florida Kilos is not Kill Kill.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I still don't know why y'all thought Florida Kilos was Kill Kill :toofunny:

We will deal with guesses and rumors like this before an album cycle till the end of time