SweetLikeCinnamon

May 16, 2014 - Chicago -The Aragon Ballroom

The show is less than a week away! Ok, so typical questions.

Who's going?

Who are you going with?

What time will you show?

What are you going to wear?

Etc, Etc, Etc

I was going to go with my brother and sister-in-law, but they backed out so idk what I'm going to do now. It's going to be embarrassing if I go with my parents and my grown ass is 21. 

This will be my second concert I have been to, after the Monster Ball. Lol. 

I'm going (with 3 other friends). And I know a few more people here that are going, too! 

Go alone! Going to concerts alone is always a fun experience.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I'm going by myself! 

I'm probably gonna show like at noon tbh, we'll see how that goes. 

I'm nervous and so excited I can't believe it's in 6 days! I am not emotionally prepared to see her

e661567496eb971ef140351349fd4399.gifgiphy.gife661567496eb971ef140351349fd4399.gif

I'm going with my friend but I think he's gonna go to at least one class that day so I'll have to be the one saving our spot in line for a while. we haven't really planned stuff yet but we're gonna try to go really early I guesss

anyway tbh I'm scared shitless I hope Chicago fans aren't psychotic I've never been there and I've never been to a GA concert that big. If I die I hope it's while lana is singing BTD

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

I'm going! I'm bringing a friend who is barely a fan, but she's been studying the setlist so she'll at least know the words lol. (I have to transform her into a stan later).

I'm just gonna be wearing normal clothes, I see no need to dress up. I'm probably gonna get there a few hours before the doors open unfortunately, I'm being dropped off and it can only be after my mom gets off work :/
I hope she'll still be out there, or I can find her after because I really want to meet her!

I'll be there!! I'm going alone just because it's easier. I have two friends that are going, but I know they won't want to wait in line and I don't want to worry about saving them a spot. All my worrying will be focused on meeting Lana. 

Quick question for anybody who knows -

Will there be a separate line for people who ordered tickets from AIW, or like a different way to pick them up? Idk how to explain it, it's just normally when I go to shows, I always get tickets mailed to me, I'm not super familiar with Will Call

Quick question for anybody who knows -

Will there be a separate line for people who ordered tickets from AIW, or like a different way to pick them up? Idk how to explain it, it's just normally when I go to shows, I always get tickets mailed to me, I'm not super familiar with Will Call

I've emailed them this question as well as what time the tickets will be available to pick up. Hopefully they get back to me soon. 

I'm coming too! I'm coming with me and my friend, we're driving from Minnesota.

Does anybody know if Lana will have a meeting with her fans before/after the show?

How do you know me so well?

I'm coming too! I'm coming with me and my friend, we're driving from Minnesota.

Does anybody know if Lana will have a meeting with her fans before/after the show?

She normally meets her fans, but considering the rain I don't know if she will. Hopefully the rain will be over before the show ends

She normally meets her fans, but considering the rain I don't know if she will. Hopefully the rain will be over before the show ends

It's a 30% chance let's just hope we get that 70% of no rain...

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Starting to feel that way too. I'm going to be really nervous.

I keep telling myself that I'm emotionally ready, but I'm not! 

How crazy is it that in 3 days we'll be seeing Lana!!!

e661567496eb971ef140351349fd4399.gifgiphy.gife661567496eb971ef140351349fd4399.gif

It's gonna be a mess lol and they haven't even mentioned AIW. Sooo.

BVT4uKe.jpg