SweetLikeCinnamon

May 16, 2014 - Chicago -The Aragon Ballroom

uh not that i trust everything they say but they (the livenation facebook) answered someone's question if there's an opening act and they said it was just lana? i thought jimmy was gonna be there :sideeye:

no one seems to know anything lmao

i thnk last i checked, jimmy's tour page said he was gonna be at chicago...

Yep just checked--he is opening.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

So wait with AIW is is Credit Card entry or Will Call entry...

Will Call

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I'll be there! I'm going with my boyfriend and his cousin. I live in Michigan so it'll be a 2.5-3 hour drive. I'm not sure what time we should leave yet. The good thing is that we'll gain an hour in the time zone switch!

Waiting out in the rain is going to be a pain tbh

oh yeah, ew, i hope we can get in fast. i know i have to meet the person i bought my ticket from to retrieve it. 

does anyone think she'll come out and try to meet fans before or after? 

I'm going to this show!

I'm going with a friend and her friend will be there as well although I only met her once. The friend of my friend I mean, but I don't mind since without those two I would have definitely just gone alone :biblio:

I'm not sure what time I will be getting there. If it were up to me I would probably try to get there several hours prior to 8:00, but my friend just wanted to get dinner and get there maybe an hour or two early which is fine.

I probably will just wear regular clothing..maybe a jacket since it may be cooler and possibly rain.

The only thing I really hope to occur is that once I get to the show I can get up front, but I'm sure everyone there is thinking the same thing so my chances may be slim. And I also hope that she meets with us before or after the show, but I don't know how likely that is either.

And this will be my first time seeing Lana live so I'm really excited :)

29legc9.gif

You guys think the people/fans there will make a big deal if I tell them I am saving a spot for 2 people? Apparently we all have to enter together. My parents are coming but they sure as hell are not gonna wait in line, and I don't wanna waste the tickets/money. 

You guys think the people/fans there will make a big deal if I tell them I am saving a spot for 2 people? Apparently we all have to enter together. My parents are coming but they sure as hell are not gonna wait in line, and I don't wanna waste the tickets/money. 

I honestly don't think they will make a HUGE deal since they're your parents and not 5 other friends or something. I'm doing the same since my mom refuses to wait, so I would hope the people in line won't make a big deal..

URZK71d.gif

No one will mind if it's like 1 or 2 people. Don't worry.

BVT4uKe.jpg   

Just got out of the show a little bit ago! Lana was amazing. The crowd was immensely pushy though. She played Radio!

Cosign that. 

I went from 5th row to 2nd after multiple people passed out and had to be taken over the barricade by security, so I guess I got lucky? Literally had to be on my guard for pushers and shovers 24/7 and don't think I have ever been so dehydrated/in pain from shoving. I have been waiting for this foreverrr and I really questioned leaving multiple times. I don't even remember half of the concert because I was so hot/sweaty/uncomfortable/having elbows dug into my back/my side jabbed by elbows. I could barely walk after and I feel like I have never been under so much stress in my entire life I swear to god. 

On the bright side though I got to hold her hand for a second (while she was holding someone else's but w/e I still did) and it was super soft and she was so pretty  :crying4:

sort of ~

Cosign that.

I went from 5th row to 2nd after multiple people passed out and had to be taken over the barricade by security, so I guess I got lucky? Literally had to be on my guard for pushers and shovers 24/7 and don't think I have ever been so dehydrated/in pain from shoving. I have been waiting for this foreverrr and I really questioned leaving multiple times. I don't even remember half of the concert because I was so hot/sweaty/uncomfortable/having elbows dug into my back/my side jabbed by elbows. I could barely walk after and I feel like I have never been under so much stress in my entire life I swear to god.

On the bright side though I got to hold her hand for a second (while she was holding someone else's but w/e I still did) and it was super soft and she was so pretty :crying4:

I was about 5 rows behind you from the sounds of it, but I had a very similar experience. My back has never been so sore.

I kept staring at her legs the whole time she was on stage. I never really looked at them before and didn't get why people always talked about them. But, I understand it all so well now. Haha. She's so pretty! Her vocals were so strong throughout the performance too. I was really impressed.

She did amazing!! One of the best shows I've ever been to. I was quite a few rows back, but not too bad. This is the only concert I've been to where I was unable to push my way to the front.
I'm a little disappointed though. She didn't come out before the show & me and a bunch of other people waited out by the tour busses for her for two hours and she didn't even come out.

EDIT: okay did anyone else smell like the 7 blunts being passed around though? They were right next to me and I almost choked and passed out..

Lana and the band were amazing. I got there around 9am for no reason really bc by the time they let us inside and I got 2nd row to the stage, my back was killing me. So i went up to the balcony, with a not so great view.  There was this stupid girl already shoving her whole damn body against me when I was in the pit too. And there was also this annoying ass queen who would not stfu about Lana possibly being up in the balcony. I almost left before Lana even came on, bc I was shitty and sleepy.  LOL. But my mom talked me out of it, and she actually enjoyed the show. I blame my lack of sleep and my back pain for my mood. Haha

I guess you live and learn.Next time I'll bring some advil. Lmfao. 

okay did anyone else smell like the 7 blunts being passed around though? They were right next to me and I almost choked and passed out..

There were people smoking theme right next to me. They kept ducking down below the crowd to light them as if they were being sneaky or something.

This concert was amazing, but it was insane like others said. I went from 8th row to 2nd row. I didn't get to hold lana( )::::::: ) but thats okay. So many people were throwing up and passing out though like goodbye this was insane. I must say I even almost passed out when she came out because I was screaming uncontrollably. I was such a mess crying, swearing, screaming, and singing. Goodbye at me. God, this was the best concert I've ever been to. Everyone should see Lana one day live she's so beautiful in person and singing like angel. I'm dead right now though with no voice, my body is so sore, and a cold from waiting outside for almost 9 hours. It was all worth it though. I hope everyone who attended this concert had a great time as well!

URZK71d.gif

the crowd was not bad at all imo like I was right up at the barrier and I'm really small and like people were pushy and stuff but my worst injury is a blister on my foot.like the girl behind me was practically on top of me but I didn't get my eyes clawed out or anything like that like I was expecting.

as for the show it was fucking amazing I died because she was so beautiful and she kissed my friend twice and signed my poster and talked to me but I couldn't hear her oh and I got a Setlist and yeah I wanna relive it forever :rip:

the wait was miserable though I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up with pneumonia tomorrow.

also we waited like 1.5 hours after the show and she didn't come out and we had to catch a train but I checked Instagram and a few people met her after

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif