#1 OFFLINE   DWould

DWould

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Time Online: 10h 37m 53s

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

Hi guys, 

Before beginning this topic, I really don't know if it's true or not / if someone already talked about it / or if I'm in the good section. So, sorry if I cross a line. Mmh, few hours ago I saw some messages on facebook "Lana Del Rey France" and Twitter.

Here some a captions :

808550LorsduconcertquiaeulieuhierToronto

370267LanaDelReyOnlineLanaDReyOnlinesurT

So, it's what I've heard by french fans : 

Last night in Toronto, during the concert ("National Anthem" was playing), Lana leave the stage to thank her fans (autographs / photos). But one of them pulled her hairs ! Lana was schocked and she cried. I'm quite worried guys. I hope it's a lie... But, for some reason, french fawks are really well-informed about Lana. I PRAY THAT IS A LIE ! She doesn't deserve it. No one deserve a such cruel and meanless attack ! 

• Youandme likes this

#2 OFFLINE   Aquababe

Aquababe

extreme :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
  • LocationTXXX
  • Fan Since:dec 2011
  • Time Online: 211d 1h 53m 19s

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

To be honest, it's clear that the fan didn't mean to "attack" Lana at the show. There were TONS of people grabbing at her in the front row and to be honest, I got a grasp on the back of her head one time (that hoe was hairsprayed to death). I mean, I didn't pull her fucking hair, but I def got ahold if it. It's one thing if it's an accident, but it's another if it wasn't (but it obvs was an accident). Anyone would obviously be upset if it happened to them too. Just imagine if Lana had pinned in/glued on extensions. She has a right to get upset and leave early.

Case closed tbh.
  • Mileena , European, fessle and 7 others like this

#3 OFFLINE   DWould

DWould

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Time Online: 10h 37m 53s

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:27 PM

Yeah, it could be an accident (and I deeply hope so). But, we need someone who was there to tell the truth. 

• Youandme likes this

#4 OFFLINE   mmitpm

mmitpm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMemory Lane
  • Time Online: 4d 2h 5m 30s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:14 AM

Lana probably didn't cry though

• Amadeus, fessle and vmbb like this

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

#5 OFFLINE   mermaid motel

mermaid motel

Serial Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Time Online: 36d 23h 31m 30s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:28 AM

Can people stop blowing this situation out of proportion

and there's a bunch of people going omgggggg she left the stage without saying a word, when that's how she leaves every single night  :uh:

• Mileena , European, HEARTCORE and 7 others like this

#6 OFFLINE   Backfire

Backfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Time Online: 14d 12h 38m 3s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:49 AM

To be honest, it's clear that the fan didn't mean to "attack" Lana at the show. There were TONS of people grabbing at her in the front row and to be honest, I got a grasp on the back of her head one time (that hoe was hairsprayed to death). I mean, I didn't pull her fucking hair, but I def got ahold if it. It's one thing if it's an accident, but it's another if it wasn't (but it obvs was an accident). Anyone would obviously be upset if it happened to them too. Just imagine if Lana had pinned in/glued on extensions. She has a right to get upset and leave early.

Case closed tbh.

you were there last night????

it didn't happen I was there she was on the screen signing stuff, literally she was taking a selfie with a guy and then she just got back up on stage 

• Youandme likes this

#7 OFFLINE   Aquababe

Aquababe

extreme :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
  • LocationTXXX
  • Fan Since:dec 2011
  • Time Online: 211d 1h 53m 19s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:53 AM

you were there last night????

it didn't happen I was there she was on the screen signing stuff, literally she was taking a selfie with a guy and then she just got back up on stage

No, not last night, but I was just stating in general that it happens and have myself as an example.

#8 OFFLINE   Backfire

Backfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:46 AM

No, not last night, but I was just stating in general that it happens and have myself as an example.

oh lol i was going to be all freak like with you ! like omg show was amazing lol

She didn't come down for Cola like she usually does so I don't think she wanted to do the pit thing 

#9 OFFLINE   t-raider26

t-raider26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Time Online: 19d 2h 38m 10s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:14 AM

I found video online of every song performed in Toronto EXCEPT for National Anthem lol. I'm someone will post one though.

#10 OFFLINE   kik

kik

Lucididididididididity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationMontrĂ©al
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 120d 12h 32m 35s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:26 AM

I should'nt laugh, but...

giphy.gif

#11 OFFLINE   Backfire

Backfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:43 AM

I found video online of every song performed in Toronto EXCEPT for National Anthem lol. I'm someone will post one though.

lol I recorded it but I stopped when she  jumped in the pit

#12 OFFLINE   Chris Cuomo

Chris Cuomo

Right Wing Extremist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationTime Warner Center, New York City
  • Fan Since:May 2012
  • Time Online: 111d 15h 4m 49s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

at one point I thought someone tried to throw something at her and that's what other people were saying as well
Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   CarcrashBandicoot

CarcrashBandicoot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationThe State of Dreaming
  • Time Online: 85d 7h 40m 59s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

Not that big a deal. Think of it, if you were in the public eye like that, selling out venues and areas, don't you think people would go crazy to meet her? Why do you think most big name stars don't go into the crowd like she does, although she IS the one who puts herself at a risk for whatever could happen by doing that. I adore her for doing that but it can be risky. It's her choice and I know it makes her happy, so she can do as she wants, but still. Then again, I think she'd do anything for her fans. Honestly, with the price for a ticket to see Lana, they wouldn't pay that much just to try to hurt her. I don't think they meant to do whatever happened. It happens.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

#14 OFFLINE   Creyk

Creyk

Lana is better than you fav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,771 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Time Online: 62d 21h 30m 1s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:30 AM

Well, after the fuzz this has created, at least it's less likely to happen again.

People who pay for her shows and even fight their way through everyone to be front row must love her at least somewhat, so I'm sure they wouldn't harm her intentionally

#15 OFFLINE   t-raider26

t-raider26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Time Online: 19d 2h 38m 10s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:35 AM

Well I found a video. You can't really see much though.

At around 1:30 she starts to take a selfie with someone, but something obviously happened because she didn't even unlock the phone and she just walked away. Plus she didn't go to each end of the first row, which is kind of unlike her.

And it's kind of unlike her to just wave and then dip. Usually she thanks the audience or something. 

Either way, something definitely happened.

• BENTLEY and Youandme like this

#16 OFFLINE   tiffanydale

tiffanydale

La Princesa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationTwo Hours To Nevada
  • Time Online: 12d 8h 20m 26s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:44 AM

From the video, she looked super annoyed with that fan and I saw the security guy talking to them so yeah I think they did pull her hair. There's no way she would take pics and sign stuff for only 2 minutes its so unlike her
  • Mileena and Youandme like this

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

#17 OFFLINE   mermaid motel

mermaid motel

Serial Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Time Online: 36d 23h 31m 30s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:19 AM

Well I found a video. You can't really see much though.

At around 1:30 she starts to take a selfie with someone, but something obviously happened because she didn't even unlock the phone and she just walked away. Plus she didn't go to each end of the first row, which is kind of unlike her.

And it's kind of unlike her to just wave and then dip. Usually she thanks the audience or something. 

Either way, something definitely happened.

She waves and just walks away every time. Never says anything right before leaving stage. She will say thank you, then go down to the pit, get back on stage, wave and leave. 

I have no doubt that it happened (on accident) and that's why she left, but people saying she was crying and stormed off stage...that's obviously an exaggeration. She left the stage how she always does. I don't think it shook her up that much. Security probs just told her it's in her best interest to not spend any more time down there. 

• Lirazel likes this

#18 OFFLINE   Youandme

Youandme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Time Online: 21h 25m 26s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:04 AM

Case closed tbh.

You just said you weren't even there... Let's let the people who were actually in the show explain what happened please  :facepalm:

• Zach likes this

#19 OFFLINE   Mileena

Mileena

Laura Palmer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,053 posts
  • LocationThe Black Lodge
  • Time Online: 14d 14h 11m 14s

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:44 AM

I wasn't there so I don't know if it happened, but if someone did do that on purpose then that's out of order. Why would anybody even do that for? But yeah, she does just leave the stage, that's what Lana does lol. 

4r9w86.jpg

#20 OFFLINE   Backfire

Backfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:29 PM

Wow I didn't see that and I was there clearly someone pulled her hair and she ran away she looked pissed off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users