DWould

Lana attacked by a fan in Toronto

No one should put their hands on her, PERIOD! Anyone that does is a fucking moron. She doesn't have to come down to the crowd at all, and people just take advantage of it. Some of her fans are just straight up rude and obnoxious. :crossed:

she looked fine to me. I was next to the girl that filmed that video. She thanked the crowd, said she was excited for ultraviolence, sang NA and then left.

I saw her shoes approaching me but then she just left :/

Rob said something on twitter like "Lana's fine, there was some excitement in toronto but its all good now"

My guess based on the video, is that it was a snag, likely accidental.   Any deliberate, or potential threat with the big security guys right there, would have gotten a very prompt response by ALL the security guards there. This happened once IIRC in West Palm beach. Tori Amos was doing a meet & greet, and someone tried grabbing her, and in the blink oI'dsf an eye, her guards were on this asshole like stink on shit.   I would guess that her guards would have reacted in a guard like manner if there were an actual threat. The guards are good at what they do.

Life is an unbroken chain of experiences.  We interlink, day by day, hour by hour. Sometimes we intersect, sometimes we go on for miles. The trick is to not be bound by our own chains, or someone else's. We can use our chains to lift up, or drag down. What do you do?

Lost in translation perhaps? Maybe they meant that she cried as in cried out in pain or yelped or something like that.

yeah she didn't cry. She just got on stage and waved goodbye

This whole thread makes me so sad. I was like 4 feet away from her and she had to leave  :defeated: