GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON US & AMAZON UK

Why is it so overpriced.

Because Interscope didn't manage to ruin Lana's career yet. 

Azealia

They just don't release her album. Period. They are sitting in millions for almost 2 years it's a joke

Gaga

Artpop promo anyone? They also allowed her to do a duet with R Kelly...

M.I.A

I have the impression they signed her just to kill her career. It's what happens to intelligent artists who are political activists and end up for some odd reason signing with a US label

LANA

They let the midia burn her for months and months. Basically the promo she got was from DJ's and radio stations. Against Interscope will to kill careers, Lana survived and got bigger. How to manage a successful artist? Let's overprice her to death. 

glgcDdT.gif

I always imagine the type of people who buy clean versions (most boring people on earth?) . I don't know them and I don't think I would want to hang with them LOL

I feel like if you have to buy clean versions you may not want to buy the album anyway. I feel like maybe people use them in stores on their playlists.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

how the hell is $18 overpriced for an album

it's pretty much standard price 

wth were you people expecting, $10 or something?

Either support Lana or stop whining tbh, $18 for an album is cheap

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I wouldn't say "cheap," but it's pretty standard for a physical copy of a new album.

I wouldn't say "cheap," but it's pretty standard for a physical copy of a new album.

Yeah should've went with 'usual price'

But in terms of most albums, $18 / £10 is cheaper than most albums that go around £12 over here in the UK

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

i think the price is fine, because is a physical album 

Eighteen dollars is cheap in Australia! Oh, wait, no, I think Born To Die was fifteen but that's only three dollars difference. And I got Born To Die last year anyway, it was probably more expensive when it came out.

well, $18 for the deluxe?

No, I'm guessing it's just the standard (I'm talking physical CDs in-store by the way, so I don't know if there's a difference) CD. The Paradise Edition was twenty-five to thirty dollars when I got it (also last year) and I think Katy Perry's Prism Deluxe was twenty to twenty-five dollars on the first day it arrived in stores. 

I'm guessing the deluxe will be twenty dollars. Pretty cheap to me. Nothing like forty dollars like I saw someone say. Or is that for the vinyl? If it's for the vinyl that SOOO cheap! Paradise alone was forty-five when I saw it once last year.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

About tthe overprice I was talking about the box tbh. About standard versions I just ignore their existence. Why buy a standard if the artist is someone you like? 

If you ask yourself why sales are going down the toilet you will understand that economically speaking U$ 18 for an album is expensive, specially in US where everything is so cheap.In Brazil everything is ridiculous expensive so I live out of reality in the sense I don't care about prices anymore.

If you take in count any album is just a copy of a master and a mass production object made in China you will also think U$18 is expensive. The cover or box is also a mass product made in China or Taiwan. In the sense probably doesn't cost more than U$ 1.00 per unite

Now why the industry doesn't sell more and gain the same amount with less expensive prices? No idea.

These days we have too many options I just bought 5 albums this past month. It's not just U$18 so...

glgcDdT.gif

I'm used to paying ~$15USD for all the albums I buy. Especially or an album with 14 songs, I probably paid $12 for the majority of new releases. $18 isn't TOO expensive for me since I will buy it anyway (or if the box sets go down I will buy one of those).

I don't even pay shipping costs because I have free worldwide shipping on Amazon Prime.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

This, wtf?

It's hella cheap. The deluxe version costs $29 to $33 in Norway. Y'all are whiney as fuck. The standard one is $25...

lABVyGE.png

I think £17 is pretty expensive for a deluxe album...sky ferreira's was £15 and that included an album, EP and exclusive poster. idec what anyone else says, I think it's ridiculously overpriced

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

This, wtf?

It's hella cheap. The deluxe version costs $29 to $33 in Norway. Y'all are whiney as fuck. The standard one is $25...

I'm not being whiny...I bought the box set. I'm just agreeing that $18 is pretty standard for the basic version. 

You guys shouldn't be complaining about it's price.

Like 'Viva' said above: Everything in Brazil is ridiculously expensive.

I'm Brazilian and I've paid R$380 on my deluxe box set. It's approximately $190 dollars.

I don't think $18 can be considered expensive, as we're talking about a physical version of the album. I think this price is pretty fair, to be honest.

But guys, it's only eighteen dollars! Would you rather it be more :quote: expensive :quote:?

Things are becoming more and more expensive. Unless you're a politician, you can't do anything but watch everyone suffer when no one can afford anything and we're all living out on the streets because we can't pay our bills.

I paid six dollars for a Million Dollar Man track in a higher key for my singing lessons. Now, six times eleven is sixty-six and six times fourteen is eighty-four. Would you rather pay sixty-six dollars (and add an extra ninety-nine cents for the fun of it, so sixty-seven) for the standard CD? 

I say pay the eighteen dollars before it gets even more expensive! Any Australians here that can tell me how much Born To DIe was when they got it? I've seen it at JB Hi-Fi and it was I think fifteen and the same at Kmart and Big W. Actually, no, it might have been eighteen or twenty at JB Hi-Fi because their CDs are usually a bit more expensive. I I'll see if it's possible to pre-order Ultraviolence in a store and see how much it is. 

Also, I saw that the vinyl was I think twenty-five dollars! Gosh, that is SOOOO cheap!!! If Paradise alone was forty-something!

I'm extremely happy with the prices, I don't know how it is possibly too expensive. A drink here costs around four dollars alone. The prices are going up... get ready :icant:

:willcut: we will need to kill very soon. Unless the damn government pulls their finger out and helps. It's not that hard, especially seeming they have all the money, but no, it's too much work for them!

:bye2:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

But guys, it's only eighteen dollars! Would you rather it be more :quote: expensive :quote:?

Things are becoming more and more expensive. Unless you're a politician, you can't do anything but watch everyone suffer when no one can afford anything and we're all living out on the streets because we can't pay our bills.

I paid six dollars for a Million Dollar Man track in a higher key for my singing lessons. Now, six times eleven is sixty-six and six times fourteen is eighty-four. Would you rather pay sixty-six dollars (and add an extra ninety-nine cents for the fun of it, so sixty-seven) for the standard CD? 

I say pay the eighteen dollars before it gets even more expensive! Any Australians here that can tell me how much Born To DIe was when they got it? I've seen it at JB Hi-Fi and it was I think fifteen and the same at Kmart and Big W. Actually, no, it might have been eighteen or twenty at JB Hi-Fi because their CDs are usually a bit more expensive. I I'll see if it's possible to pre-order Ultraviolence in a store and see how much it is. 

lol a track in a CD isn't $6.00 tho