GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON US & AMAZON UK

For an 11 track standard $18USD is expensive, and what $25USD for the deluxe with literally 3 more songs? That's unreasonable.

Would you guys (not talking to you directly even though I quoted you) rather it be $24.09? Single songs on iTunes cost $2.19 and that times eleven equals twenty-four dollars and nine cents. So we are really getting a discount.

And if it is seven dollars more for three more songs, that means a single song off the deluxe edition would be two dollars and thirty-three cents. That's only a little more expensive than the iTunes price. You're only paying forty-two cents more than you would for purchasing the deluxe songs separately on iTunes. If you guys don't want to pay it, then just wait until you can pre-order it on iTunes and download it digitally and make your own CD. You guys were dissing the cover in the first place anyway... :brows3:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Every CD is like 18 when it first goes on pre-order. When I pre-ordered Iggy Azalea's album, it was 17.99 and by the time it shipped, it went down to like $11, so I got it for that price.

You were complaining about the boxset being too much, but now an almost-$80-cheaper CD is still too expensive.

Would you guys (not talking to you directly even though I quoted you) rather it be $24.09? Single songs on iTunes cost $2.19 and that times eleven equals twenty-four dollars and nine cents. So we are really getting a discount.

And if it is seven dollars more for three more songs, that means a single song off the deluxe edition would be two dollars and thirty-three cents. That's only a little more expensive than the iTunes price. You're only paying forty-two cents more than you would for purchasing the deluxe songs separately on iTunes. If you guys don't want to pay it, then just wait until you can pre-order it on iTunes and download it digitally and make your own CD. You guys were dissing the cover in the first place anyway... :brows3:

I don't know what currency you use but in US iTunes songs are $1.29, so if we go by 'single' prices then the standard is $14.19. The deluxe would be $18.06. The cover is gorgeous as well & I really hope the price goes down right before it gets shipped because I don't want to pay $25 for it :toofunny:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Every CD is like 18 when it first goes on pre-order. When I pre-ordered Iggy Azalea's album, it was 17.99 and by the time it shipped, it went down to like $11, so I got it for that price.

You were complaining about the boxset being too much, but now an almost-$80-cheaper CD is still too expensive.

I agree!

My mum and grandma would be having a go at me if I were like you guys who think it's too expensive, saying that I'm acting like I'm in poverty. Eighteen dollars is nothing. I can understand the Box Set being expensive but not the CD. :lanasrs2:

I don't know what currency you use but in US iTunes songs are $1.29, so if we go by 'single' prices then the standard is $14.19. The deluxe would be $18.06. The cover is gorgeous as well & I really hope the price goes down right before it gets shipped because I don't want to pay $25 for it :toofunny:

What! Ugh, I really want to go to America now even more! I know the Australian dollar is worth more than the American dollar so if anything, it should be a dollar twenty-nine here and two dollars and nineteen cents there. I really want to get out of this damn country :pft:

P.S. the currency I use is my signature but without that Katy/Lana edit. :tongue:

Keep in mind users here are from all around the world and the price is not the same for everyone... for countries like Brazil or Argentina the dollar/euro convertion makes the album quite expensive, not to mention the box set

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Keep in mind users here are from all around the world and the price is not the same for everyone... for countries like Brazil or Argentina the dollar/euro convertion makes the album quite expensive, not to mention the box set

but is not that much, the prices of physical albums are always like this one, even on itunes u can find some albums at 15$ ... (which are digital) 

I want to know the Australian price. It better not be double the price. Eighteen dollars is perfect for me. 

I actually feel sorry for the country that has to pay thirty dollars :aw:

I want to know the Australian price. It better not be double the price. Eighteen dollars is perfect for me. 

I actually feel sorry for the country that has to pay thirty dollars :aw:

For real, I think this is something that is lost in translation when we are discussing the price of things. To be honest, I think 18 is steep FOR ME. But, I'm 16 years old and and don't really like to spend my money because I never really have spending money so I may not be the best person to talk to. I'm just holding out until we get an iTunes pre-order (or the release, if she's not doing an iTunes pre-order) because I don't use actual discs.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

but is not that much, the prices of physical albums are always like this one, even on itunes u can find some albums at 15$ ... (which are digital)

Well, it is for me... I don't know about you, but if I had to buy this right now it would cost me $160 (argentine peso), and that's quite expensive considering I bought BTD for $60.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Well, it is for me... I don't know about you, but if I had to buy this right now it would cost me $160 (argentine peso), and that's quite expensive considering I bought BTD for $60.

here that its like 20 dollars is not that much tbh :/ 

here that its like 20 dollars is not that much tbh :/ 

It feels so strange having this conversation in english since our countries are next to each other and we both speak spanish tbh 

ZmJh1LG.jpg

It feels so strange having this conversation in english since our countries are next to each other and we both speak spanish tbh 

yeah lmfao, but people complain when somebody talks in other languages 

Oh my goodness, that is so freaking expensive!

Oh my goodness, that is so freaking expensive!