GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON US & AMAZON UK

I highly doubt it's actually going to be that expensive. Amazon always estimates high. When I preordered ARTPOP, it said it would be $18, but it ended up being $11.

Okay cool, multiple people have said this. Makes sense, $11 is a usual price.

I want to know the Australian price. It better not be double the price. Eighteen dollars is perfect for me. 

I actually feel sorry for the country that has to pay thirty dollars :aw:

Aussie prices & preorders have been up on JB Hi-Fi online since the release date was announced   :yesnod:

zr9o82J.png

Aussie prices & preorders have been up on JB Hi-Fi online since the release date was announced   :yesnod:

zr9o82J.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I never knew!! 

We get a cheaper deluxe but a more expensive standard?

Hey, guys, the standard here is twenty dollars (but nothing beats the one hundred and sixty-dollar one!) So America and the United Kingdom should be lucky they get the cheapest. But I guess our deluxe is cheaper. It doesn't makes sense :erm:

But one question: can you pre-order in-store? I'm going to make my mum do it whenever we go to Miranda Fair :godlaugh:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

:smile:

You can pre-order in store @ JB - they'll call you to pick it up when it comes in  :brows:

YES!!! That's perfect! Thank you! 

Do you know if you get the CD a bit before it releases? Like, I know Katy Perry's Prism was suppose to be released on the twenty-second of October, but it did not come in stores until the twenty-seventh, I think. So, if you pre-order, would you get the CD on the official release date?

YES!!! That's perfect! Thank you! 

Do you know if you get the CD a bit before it releases? Like, I know Katy Perry's Prism was suppose to be released on the twenty-second of October, but it did not come in stores until the twenty-seventh, I think. So, if you pre-order, would you get the CD on the official release date?

It would entirely depend on if they get their shipment on time - you'll get told to pick up your preorder the moment it arrives in store, which can sometimes be earlier (I remember I got BTD a day earlier than release date because of this) and can sometimes be later (which is rare.)  

It would entirely depend on if they get their shipment on time - you'll get told to pick up your preorder the moment it arrives in store, which can sometimes be earlier (I remember I got BTD a day earlier than release date because of this) and can sometimes be later (which is rare.)  

Oh, that is so cool! I'm definitely getting Mum to do that... or can I do it (I have the money)? Thanks!!

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Hahah as if Lana sets the prices. Why so many complainers? If you want it cheap, buy it in a few months! No need to get worked up, itll go down in price

IKR! like with some time the prices are like half of the first or even 75% less