GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON US & AMAZON UK

hi guys, so a lot of us have been having problems with iTunes, yes? 

It'll either say that Ultraviolence is purchased (iphone) or pre-ordered (itunes for the computer), but you can't download it

Screen+Shot+2014-06-04+at+4.00.38+PM.png

If you're on a computer, go to your library, find ultraviolence. click "show complete album" You'll get a screen like this: 

Screen+Shot+2014-06-04+at+4.07.48+PM.png

it does not say I purchased it, nor was I charged for it. So go ahead and buy it if you have money on your account.

I asked iTunes if I would be charged for it twice, and they said we'd be charge for the remaining unpurchased songs. This is what she she said exactly: 

Screen+Shot+2014-06-04+at+4.13.28+PM.png

& when i asked her if i'd be charged twice:

Screen+Shot+2014-06-04+at+4.13.52+PM.png

I hope this helps you guys. Tell me if you need anymore help.

EDIT: I haven't tried it on my phone, but I think if you log out and purchase it like that it should work

EDIT II: Theres another problem where, if you preordered the deluxe explicit edition, UV will be in a separate album from SOC and WC. The album with ultraviolence will say Ultraviolence (deluxe), while SOC + WC will just be in an album with "Ultraviolence". You're gonna have to combine 'em on your computer. 

It worked for me but for some reason after I downloaded it to my iPod Shades of Cool & West Coast album name changed from Ultraviolence (Deluxe) to just Ultraviolence while Ultraviolence (the song) is under Ultraviolence (Deluxe) and I can't figure out how to fix it

lWO07Ug.jpg?1

It worked for me but for some reason after I downloaded it to my iPod Shades of Cool & West Coast album name changed from Ultraviolence (Deluxe) to just Ultraviolence while Ultraviolence (the song) is under Ultraviolence (Deluxe) and I can't figure out how to fix it

look at my 2nd edit in the first post ^^^^

I dont know if i can help. What does i say? i tunes is a mess tbh  :facepalm:

It just says 'preordered' like every other song except WC and SoC...

I just saw it... What a mess!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

It just says 'preordered' like every other song except WC and SoC...

i guess it remembered your account info. :/ you're probably gonna need to do it when you have access to a computer and download it via icloud on your ipad.

I did that and all it did was create two albums named Ultraviolence (Deluxe), one by Lana Del Rey and one by Unknown Artist

lWO07Ug.jpg?1

i guess it remembered your account info. :/ you're probably gonna need to do it when you have access to a computer and download it via icloud on your ipad.

Thank you! This is so confusing!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I did that and all it did was create two albums named Ultraviolence (Deluxe), one by Lana Del Rey and one by Unknown Artist

click cntl/command i, and where it says artist type lana del rey. 

Screen+Shot+2014-06-04+at+5.12.50+PM.png

no problem  :legend: 

and I know, i hate this.

Something like this happens to me but with West Coast. I have both versions released (yeah, I bought both) as the single version (ya the album name is West Coast - Single). When I preordered the album it said that I had SoC and WC and they didnt charge me those songs ~ but on my iTunes library it says I don't have West Coast and if I put WC (either of the two versions I have) on the Ultraviolence album it kinda fucks up the preorder tracklist + on my phone it appears like I have two UV albums :toofunny: It's really annoying (and confusing :toofunny: ) but I think I'll have to wait till the album is released if I want to listen to west coast with it