HausOfMark

Lana Performs at Kim Kardashian's Pre-Wedding Party

We'll obviously get footage of the performance, you guys.

The only question is...will it be professional?

If they show it in the Kardashians special it will only be cuts and moments....

Boo i emailed her to perform at my wedding and she declined :) HEH couldnt hurt to ask and there is always dreaming.

Sadly she did not show up Sunday to my wedding. :(  Pictures might be posted soon if yall care.

I'm wondering when she sings YAB. If she sings as bride and groom march down the aisle, this puts YAB in the same category as Pachelbel, Mendelssohn, and Wagner, and when you think about YAB, it is possibly more appropriate as being about weddings and long term relationships than most other songs or other pieces of music one could choose. 

I wonder what Beyonce and Jay-Z are going to perform? 

•She performed 3 songs

•Everyone cried

•Kim and Kanye love her (das right put in work move your ass go bizzerk eat your salad no dessert get that collab we deserve)

At work & on mobile the rest is here: http://m.eonline.com/news/545036/kanye-west-surprises-kim-kardashian-with-lana-del-rey-performance-during-pre-wedding-celebration-everyone-was-crying?cmpid=tweol-manual

From justjared.com:

Lana Del Rey shines in gold for a pre-wedding performance for the Kardashian family on Friday night (May 23) in Versailles, France.

The 27-year-old singer had girl time with the family — Kim KardashianKhloe KardashianKylie JennerKendall JennerKris Jenner, and Kourtney Kardashian.

“Magnificent voice @@lanadelrey #kardashian #versailles #fun #wedding #reallove,” Giancarlo Giammetti captioned a photo of Lana singing. 

kim-kardashian-continues-kimye-wedding-c

I can't say I'm too thrilled that she performed for this trash family. I guess they paid her well...

I'm realy upset she would play for these people

they must have paid her over a million dollars I'm sorry but why would she want to be Kim's accesory, like "come watch my wedding on e! which I got paid 23 million to record! We have Lana Del Rey"

•She performed 3 songs

•Everyone cried

•Kim and Kanye love her (das right put in work move your ass go bizzerk eat your salad no dessert get that collab we deserve)

At work & on mobile the rest is here: http://m.eonline.com/news/545036/kanye-west-surprises-kim-kardashian-with-lana-del-rey-performance-during-pre-wedding-celebration-everyone-was-crying?cmpid=tweol-manual

probably she performed Y&B and Video Games, and idk which song could be the third one