Just downloaded the leak! About to listen and I'm super excited ahhhhhhhhh :D :D :D

I was expecting it to be fake or a 96kbps but someone actually has the CD I guess

BzhmW.png

Wait what there's a difference?? :flop:

The catching fire soundtrack version has a Weeknd verse and backing vocals and the in the album version, it's just her throughout the whole song. When the album leaked, it was the original one so I was like "thank god" but I downloaded an official iTunes rip today (because I don't think I wanna buy this album :/) and it's a solo version.

The catching fire soundtrack version has a Weeknd verse and backing vocals and the in the album version, it's just her throughout the whole song. When the album leaked, it was the original one so I was like "thank god" but I downloaded an official iTunes rip today (because I don't think I wanna buy this album :/) and it's a solo version.

Oh shoot I still have the original leak! I guess I'll wait till I buy the CD next week to hear the new version

H0bDaqU.gif

#twinning :D

J3S5uSu.jpg

I see you got the window cling! I have an entire wall of my room full of artist posters like this, I keep looking for an Ultraviolence one

BzhmW.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3hMjsjQyek

Annie is getting a 21st century update this year with a new film that’s produced by Jay Z and Will Smith. The soundtrack will feature three songs from Sia, one of which is a modern take on “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile.”

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/youre-never-fully-dressed/id930635371