Can anyone point me to a masterpost of her demos for other people? I figure there has to be one or two, I just don't really know where to start looking. 

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

She really has great albums in her pre-Music catalog. I'm so sad that she messed up with the film and stuff, it really was a huge misstep.

Elastic Heart was one of my fave songs for awhile, and the LSD album was great, Thunderclouds was amazing. I feel like her voice is so 2010-2015, like it has become dated because it’s so ingrained in that time period. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

9 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Elastic Heart was one of my fave songs for awhile, and the LSD album was great, Thunderclouds was amazing. I feel like her voice is so 2010-2015, like it has become dated because it’s so ingrained in that time period. 

For me, my preferred material from her are her albums Colour the Small One, Some People Have Real Problems and We Are Born (2004-2010), but I totally get what you mean. She was everywhere behind some big hits from the 10-15 that it's harder (for both her and the gp) to detach her from that sound.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

For me, my preferred material from her are her albums Colour the Small One, Some People Have Real Problems and We Are Born (2004-2010), but I totally get what you mean. She was everywhere behind some big hits from the 10-15 that it's harder (for both her and the gp) to detach her from that sound.

The 123 punch of Lentil, Day Too Soon and You Have Been Loved on Some People Have Real Problemsanime-girl.gif

Just now, AudioLust said:

Do we have instrumentals for 1000 Forms of Fear? I feel like I remember having them but I can't find them anywhere

we have them but I can't seem to find them as well :crai: I have them in my hard drive but I don't have that with me now either

3 hours ago, AudioLust said:

Do we have instrumentals for 1000 Forms of Fear? I feel like I remember having them but I can't find them anywhere

I know they leaked and I used to have them but I lost them a few years ago and haven't found them back. If I find them again I'll share them here ;) 

3 minutes ago, AudioLust said:

Been revisiting some some of her early leaks recently

Blank Page, Eye of the Needle (Demo), Freeze You Out, Joy I Call Life, Helium, Light Headed...

She really knew how to eat up a ballad huh

YES! Those were elite leaks :true: I think she should've kept some of those

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

YES! Those were elite leaks :true: I think she should've kept some of those

It's kinda insane how she didn't release Joy I Call Life - apart from the Needle demo, it's easily the best out of that bunch

Blank Page is stunning too, much better than Christina's version