Lovelovelove Elastic Heart.

Is Sia really as shy as she lets on or is it a gimmick?

From a personal standpoint, it's based on those who mocked her features.

From an artistic standpoint, ANYONE can be Sia if they have the blonde wig. It's forming a collective identity that influences bravery (also connected to her confidence and focus on music).

From a business standpoint, it is perfected marketing. It creates buzz for people like yourself. She doesn't see show her face, so therefore you want to find her face (thus finding her older music).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Lovelovelove Elastic Heart.

Is Sia really as shy as she lets on or is it a gimmick?

she really is, she gets terrible performance anxiety and her contract specifically states she doesn't have to promote any of her work so alllllll the TV performances were optional

BzhmW.png

Didn't realise Sia had been around since the early 2000s think I first heard of her featuring on a Flo Rida song back in 2011. Elastic Heart is fantastic and that Maddie girl is extremely talented and a pretty little girl too. I hope showbiz doesn't ruin her.

Didn't realise Sia had been around since the early 2000s think I first heard of her featuring on a Flo Rida song back in 2011. Elastic Heart is fantastic and that Maddie girl is extremely talented and a pretty little girl too. I hope showbiz doesn't ruin her.

Definitely listen to her whole discography. So worth it; she's a beautiful songwriter.

also apparently 2 more songs called Cold Love and In Space are leaking elsewhere soon

apprently In Space is the real title for what was labelled as Cold Love

https://soundcloud.com/aardigevent/sia-ljbblh-snippets

Life Jakcet, Blinded By Love and Hologram. This is new material :ohno: it's on the publishing sites

BzhmW.png

apprently In Space is the real title for what was labelled as Cold Love

https://soundcloud.com/aardigevent/sia-ljbblh-snippets

Life Jakcet, Blinded By Love and Hologram. This is new material :ohno: it's on the publishing sites

https://soundcloud.com/aardigevent isn't this the guy who was hoarding meet me in the pale moonlight by lana for like months too?  :crossed:

RVhKIwP.gif

I'm not up to date with all the Sia leaks so can someone tell me what I need / send them to me if possible. The only leaks I have are:

• Eye of the Needle (Demo)
  • In Space (Snippet)
  • Light Headed
  • Born Yesterday
  • Loved Me Back to Life
  • Blank Page

From what I have, you are only missing Beautiful People Say and the demo version of Hold Me Down, I can send them to you if you want :)