HELLO!

I have the Sia unreleased demo 'Flowers'.

I can PM it to anyone that wants it and has a good offer. Thanks

idk if you're kidding but you could get banned for posting that publicly

BzhmW.png

Where tf is head high, I neeeeeeed it, I've re watched the fight scene from the video too many times :defeated:

Unless it's the lead single from Music Is the Weapon we won't get it until 2016 and if we do we won't get it until very late this year

Barnes & Noble pressed an exclusive version of 1000 Forms of Fear on translucent gold vinyl

Oooh that sounds cool. I've read bad things about the 1000FOF vinyl though :(

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Like what? It's a completely new reissue though.

Its from the same pressing plate (it has the same matrixes), they just pressed different colored biscuits. 

Oooh that sounds cool. I've read bad things about the 1000FOF vinyl though :(

My normal one sounds fine. I take pressing gradings with a grain of salt because most people with crosleys will say everything sounds bad when its just their record player

I take pressing gradings with a grain of salt because most people with crosleys will say everything sounds bad when its just their record player

basically :rip:

lABVyGE.png

Like what? It's a completely new reissue though.

That it sounds bad etc but KillForLove has a huge point  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Hmmmm......work.....its not pitched that much.........I could fix this.........

Although it sounds like a demo or even a mix of what we have from the show with fanmade stuff

EDIT: I didn't notice Jeanbox did it, they make filtered fanmade edits of her shit all the time, this isn't an official leak, they just tweaked stuff from the show

Hmmmm......work.....its not pitched that much.........I could fix this.........

Although it sounds like a demo or even a mix of what we have from the show with fanmade stuff

EDIT: I didn't notice Jeanbox did it, they make filtered fanmade edits of her shit all the time, this isn't an official leak, they just tweaked stuff from the show

Could you still pitch it down tho? I want it unpitched :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

The singer-songwriter's next single, "Alive," was originally written for and with Adele, but according to RTV Slovenija, Sia said Adele rejected the track at the last minute. Nevertheless, she decided to take on the track anyway. “It’s about [Adele’s] life, so I now sing a song from [Adele’s] perspective,” she told the outlet.

"Alive," which will be released Sept. 26, is the lead single from Sia's upcoming album This Is Acting. The song coincidentally works perfectly with the theme of the LP, as Sia told NME in February that the title stems from creating songs not necessarily meant for herself. “I’m calling it This Is Acting because they are songs I was writing for other people, so I didn’t go into it thinking, ‘This is something I would say,'” she said. “It’s more like play-acting. It’s fun.”

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6686015/sia-single-alive-written-for-adele-this-is-acting

The singer-songwriter's next single, "Alive," was originally written for and with Adele, but according to RTV Slovenija, Sia said Adele rejected the track at the last minute. Nevertheless, she decided to take on the track anyway. “It’s about [Adele’s] life, so I now sing a song from [Adele’s] perspective,” she told the outlet.

"Alive," which will be released Sept. 26, is the lead single from Sia's upcoming album This Is Acting. The song coincidentally works perfectly with the theme of the LP, as Sia told NME in February that the title stems from creating songs not necessarily meant for herself. “I’m calling it This Is Acting because they are songs I was writing for other people, so I didn’t go into it thinking, ‘This is something I would say,'” she said. “It’s more like play-acting. It’s fun.”

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6686015/sia-single-alive-written-for-adele-this-is-acting

The concept of This Is Acting is amazing. I love how Sia's singing from other peoples perspective.

lABVyGE.png