Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

'Ride' artwork and information

So the artwork for the upcoming 1st single to the Born To Die: Paradise Edition’ was released with its info. It will be released this Tuesday (September 25th) and the duration is 4.49 minutes. It will also contain Explicit Lyrics Check out the artwork for it below! She may perform at the iTunes Festival on that day! Excited?

• Ride Artwork

Spoiler
tumblr_matntbJP5i1rusxo4o2_1280.png

Release info

Spoiler
Lana Del Rey will be live on BBC Radio 1 with Greg James tomorrow to premiere her new single 'Ride' for the first time!

It will premier between 16.00 - 17.45 BST

This thread will be updated as more information becomes available.

Source: LanaOnline

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

I initially surprised with the change of the header, as it loads I was anticipating a naked Lana on what seemed like a desert, but I was wrong, cos it's..

You rock, rock, rock, rock, ro~...ck.

ride.png

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Omfg, this is so soon. I am going to be slayed tomorrow by Ke$ha and Lana at the same day.

O, what a way to be slayed that day

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I absolutely love it. I just can't find it. I read somewhere it wont be out tomorrow in US. True/untrue? anyone know?

Get yourself a tumblr downloader, Hunter, it's perfect for leaks.

If it isn't, that's really, really stupid. I have had enough of this. She's releasing a song called fucking "American", for crying out loud. Show us some love.

Get yourself a tumblr downloader, Hunter, it's perfect for leaks.

If it isn't, that's really, really stupid. I have had enough of this. She's releasing a song called fucking "American", for crying out loud. Show us some love.

Makes song called AMERICAN. Releases Burning Desire in Thailand :uh: