PinUpCartoonBaby

Lana's alleged sect/cult past

This is an intriguing topic. There may be some truth to the hypothesis that the cult L.D.R. was referring to in the Grazia interview was the Atlantic Group. The missdaytona twitter account appears to be legitimately from Lana, but, has she ever publicly acknowledged it I wonder. Hopefully some future authorized biography or documentary will give us the definitive answer regarding this subject.

On 5/14/2016 at 2:08 AM, HawaiianTropic said:

Something I found interesting from reading that Superstar Machine article is this:

I really doubt Lana is "Poppy" or any of the other pseudonymous women, but it could be possible she was involved in this group for some period of time. 

To me, it also sounds like Princess Superstar's comment is the exact kind of thing Greg would have forced the girls to say to hide the truth of his organization.

Another note, there is a "Jim" who appears all over the net linked to the Atlantic Group. Here is a link to a speech he presented. I wonder if there is any correlation between the "Jim" we hear in UV and the "Jim" associated with the Atlantic Group? It would make so much considering Lana has stated before that in UV she is singing about alcohol, and that "Jim" was this figurehead in a group supposedly promoting sobriety. I also found a Bill who was quite prominent on a few sites involved in the Alcoholics Anonymous... could be possible Lana is also referencing him in some of her songs as well? Or just coincidence? I guess we'll never know

On 5/16/2016 at 6:34 AM, nevada darling said:

Wow!

I got goose bumps when he said "... and I was off to the races!"

“I am the New Jersey dance queen, he is the gansta action kind”

Jim talks about committing armed robbery during the speech.

and the aa group was in New Jersey. 

Have any of you seen that pic of Lana IN the basement of the sect? Super creepy picture of her kneeling down, I saw it like a year ago and I thought I’d find it in this thread, but it isn’t..

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

8 minutes ago, GetFree said:

Have any of you seen that pic of Lana IN the basement of the sect? Super creepy picture of her kneeling down, I saw it like a year ago and I thought I’d find it in this thread, but it isn’t..

It wont let me attach it to the post but just look up lizzy grant in basement and it’s the first imagine.

super creepy tbh

On 6/10/2014 at 5:41 PM, baddisease said:

It was in one of the threads about her old private Facebook. They had a bunch of screenshots and she mentioned AG in one or two of them.

They really are extremely creepy. (They'd have "Young People's" meetings where the young girls would be coerced into having sex with one of the older guys, and that occurred in multiple spin-offs of the Atlantic Group and Pacific Group.)

How did u find her old facebook

10 hours ago, Caroline3 said:

It wont let me attach it to the post but just look up lizzy grant in basement and it’s the first imagine.

super creepy tbh

I just searched it up and its super weird

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

this thread tho  :illumarina: the connection to deadly nightshade wow  :illuminataylor:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

24 minutes ago, Style said:

i just googled and i cant find it :( its not the pic of the two girls w sleeping bags and lana walking to the right is it? please help me find this pic :oprah3:

that's the one I found I think its weird because of the floor being like dirt/sand and the roof is like a hut roof

ohi4sywbauc11.jpg?auto=webp&s=37fbaddd48

and there's a ladder in the corner a weird fireplace with loads of shelves with random objects on and lana is holding a piece of paper while the girls on the floor are writing something and I didnt realise till just know the guy in the back behind lana

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

3 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

that's the one I found I think its weird because of the floor being like dirt/sand and the roof is like a hut roof

and there's a ladder in the corner a weird fireplace with loads of shelves with random objects on and lana is holding a piece of paper while the girls on the floor are writing something and I didnt realise till just know the guy in the back behind lana

omg we gotta get her out of there :defeated:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

6 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

she's at disney's camp rock :cryney2:

mUENGN9.png

On 9/5/2021 at 6:53 AM, Style said:

i just googled and i cant find it :( its not the pic of the two girls w sleeping bags and lana walking to the right is it? please help me find this pic :oprah3:

That’s the one 

On 9/5/2021 at 2:20 PM, Jaeden xx said:

This is the only publicly available picture from Beyoncé's basement. 3 girls in picture are Lana, nikki Lane and weyes blood who all managed to escape leaving Sia (who's taken this picture) all by herself. 

D.png

On 9/5/2021 at 1:20 PM, Jaeden xx said:

Maybe she was at an Ayahuasca retreat 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

On 9/5/2021 at 7:20 AM, Jaeden xx said:

this looks like it's from her trip to build houses on the Navajo nation, I don't think there's anything insidious about it except a bunch of kids traveling across the country for a service trip

aOaIzH2.gif

6 hours ago, Once349 said:

This is the only publicly available picture from Beyoncé's basement. 3 girls in picture are Lana, nikki Lane and weyes blood who all managed to escape leaving Sia (who's taken this picture) all by herself. 

No. Miss Sia escaped. She has Poot Lovato in her basement now ?