SarcasticBeauty

Florida Kilos

@@SitarHero "drink a" makes sense but I don't hear it, that pronounciation is way too weird if it's "drink a"

also the last chorus it's

Prison don't mean nothing to me, if you'll be by my

It's just her fake accent lol. We could see the kilos or za keys baby aww yaa

And everyone, I doubt it's "mouth and gold hoops" because they're a distinct S sound after mouth and before and. And also it's see not sell because there's no L sound and also she pronounces 'E' like 'ee;'. So unless it's seal....

Edit: Oh and for the 'Kilos or the Keys" VS "Kilos on the keys" it's or, listen to the last chorus @ 2:50 

All the Colombians say

Definitely NOT Columbians

What? You think pols don't like their coke too? But yeah, I'm pretty sure she means South Americans not Washingtonians. Since she's only influenced by men it seems, someone should mansplain her the difference.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

What? You think pols don't like their coke too? But yeah, I'm pretty sure she means South Americans not Washingtonians. Since she's only influenced by men it seems, someone should mansplain her the difference.

I'm pretty surr she misspelled it there in purpose to get the username, but yeah this time I definitely hear the O. Plus yeah Colombia is big in the coke industry

I hear this for verse 2:

Sun in my mouth and gold hoops,

You like your little baby like you like your drinks, cool.

White lines, pretty daddy, gold skin,

You snort it like a champ,

Like the winner, winner in.

But sometimes I hear:

White lines, pretty daddy goes

"Kid, you snort it like a champ..."

I'm not sure tbh, I'll just have to wait till I see the lyrics in the booklet I guess :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Such an amazing song! It's been stuck in my head ever since the snippet <3 #lizzyvibes

I hear this for verse 2:

Sun in my mouth and gold hoops,

You like your little baby like you like your drinks, cool.

White lines, pretty daddy, gold skin,

You snort it like a champ,

Like the winner, winner in.

But sometimes I hear:

White lines, pretty daddy goes

"Kid, you snort it like a champ..."

I'm not sure tbh, I'll just have to wait till I see the lyrics in the booklet I guess :)

The booklet doesn't even have the lyrics! I guess its gonna be a mystery for quite some time :/

god-damn.png

Such an amazing song! It's been stuck in my head ever since the snippet <3 #lizzyvibes

The booklet doesn't even have the lyrics! I guess its gonna be a mystery for quite some time :/

I agree!! It's been stuck in my head ever since too!

And oh really? Aw :(

I just presumed they were because of all the posts in other lyric posts about the 'official boxset lyrics' or something like that?

Well I guess until we get any sort of confirmation we can sing whatever sounds right to ourselves! Haha :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I agree!! It's been stuck in my head ever since too!

And oh really? Aw :(

I just presumed they were because of all the posts in other lyric posts about the 'official boxset lyrics' or something like that?

Well I guess until we get any sort of confirmation we can sing whatever sounds right to ourselves! Haha :)

They have one line from the songs per page, and there's a mistake too  :facepalm:  It says 'passion' instead of 'poison'. Maybe the jewel case booklet has the lyrics? We have to wait 'till Monday too see though  :smokes3: 

god-damn.png

I heard this for the first time as I was driving from Miami to Key West and my Floridian heart just about exploded. LOVE THIS! The beat and her voice is just heaven. I definitely played it a few times while on the beach. It's like it was a Lizzy Grant song remastered and thrown into UV at the last minute as a gift for her older fans.