Bae

When was the last time you...

10 minutes ago. I never seen Lana live and I decided to go the concert in cologne. But the best seats aren't avaible, so I wanted the Premium Tickets . And I just bought them because the last time she performed that close was in 2012/13 and to see her live is one of my biggest dreams. It better be worth it because  for me it was a lot of money..but I only life once... so what

When was the last time you ate your favourite food (and what is it)?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

some weeks ago i guess, it was "pasta alla carbonara"! google it cause it's amazing.

last time you fell in love?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

In 2017, I went to the Adelaide Fringe Festival and when I turned around at a bar I literally fell in love with the boy next to me. :)

The situation was too complicated and about six months later he decided to get back together with his ex. I have never cried so much in my life since it was the first time I had ever cared for someone so completely and wholely. He was so carelessly mean in the end, but that's what being young is all about, leaning and growing. I grew a lot as a person and appreciate that time of my life since I'd never known true love and it was so amazing to know it was real, and I could feel it. And everything is better now - I appreciate music more, I can empathise better, I have just grown as a person. :))))

When did you last go to the movies? What did you see, and did you like it?

ETA: whoops @@prettywhenicry beat me to it! Uhh probably Sunday morning? If I get too tired I kinda forget to look after myself lel

3lfQEhw.png

october! couple brief but sweet days in cali, saw some top notch live music and got in plenty of solo beach time :)

last time you went on a first date?

it's just the way i feel

Helping an elderly neighbor to install the curtains counts? I did it yesterday.

It actually didn't end very well because I fell off the folding ladder and hurt my left shoulder... lol

But the lady was happy with the new curtains... It was worth it! =)

When was the last time you went to a concert?

giphy.gif

@@Clampigirl Thanks! I'm fine. I'm taking analgesics and I will have to use a sling for a few days... But nothing too serious.

Last time you were speechless about anything

About a year ago, due to the loss of a loved one. I just couldn't believe it... There are things in life that are hard to accept.

When was the last time you felt gratitude for having someone in your life?

giphy.gif

About a year ago, due to the loss of a loved one. I just couldn't believe it... There are things in life that are hard to accept.

When was the last time you felt gratitude for having someone in your life?

Maybe I say this often, or maybe life's just like- diverse for me in that sense but. I know how u feel man. I still struggle w things of that nature, I empathize. Hope ur doin ok w that and ur injury(?) too. 

Last time I felt gratitude for having someone in my life? That's difficult for me to really say hm. I guess the last time that was, was when things fell through and I wanted to talk with them. I forgot it wasn't good to, so I kinda just kept my happiness to myself, but felt sad bc I couldn't share it w someone if that makes sense. I'm usually alright and better alone, but I guess u get used to people. still, got me feeling grateful tho.

Hm. last time you were surprised, about anything? 

UV/Honeymoon