Bae

When was the last time you...

A few months ago. I was working and, from the bar, I saw a guy being aggressive towards his girlfriend and I went in to intervene. This is not the procedure to be followed when things like this happen, but security guards were taking too long...

I'm a very calm guy, I'm not aggressive, but I don't tolerate abusive assholes.

When was the last time you were truly happy?

giphy.gif

This happens randomly and a bit rarely tbh, like if my brain "felt cute, might delete later". I think it was last week? I was in the car and we were turning the corner (had to google it, don't know if it's correct) of the street and I felt eveything was right in my life.

Last time you kissed someone?

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

July 9th, 2019 lol. I kissed my (then) girlfriend for the very last time. Deep in my heart I sort of had this gut feeling it was going to be the last time, so I kissed her goodbye, approached my Uber to take me to the airport to fly home, and while the driver was loading my suitcase into the trunk, I ran back to her to give her one final kiss. I just knew if I didn't I would regret it.

When was the last time you did something that scared you? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This is actually a diff question, so I'm gonna try and tackle it.. 

Last time I did something that actually scared me.. I guess there are many things I worry about, overthinking and all, but. I started working on my hobbies and dreams again. I know it doesn't seem anything profound. When it comes to physical things, I'm actually pretty good going in and trying things, I'll try anything once, so those usually don't terrify me all that much.

I think for me, it's really a slow burn. I've been subconsciously piecing things together, and I actually want things to happen w my dreams, and it terrifies me even more that I'm acknowledging that. I'm not as scared because I did, but more so worried and scared that I'll revert back to having them dormant, or things won't go anywhere, bc I actually am putting a lot thought into this, which, not to brag, really, is a big thing, since I usually am good at whatever it is I'm doing, but this is a totally new frontier for me, and admittedly need help w. I just want to make something good, and have it out there. 

tldr, having a creative goal that seems unattainable, but still going for it.

I really love this question, it's great. 

When's the last time you let yourself really live in the moment? 

UV/Honeymoon

Lol yesterday, I went for a hike and couldn't stop taking photos of plants, bc things were blooming earlier than expected, so I had to rush back home bc I was enjoying it so much and didn't want to walk in silence.

When's the last time you let yourself really live in the moment? 

UV/Honeymoon

omg i can actually really answer this!!  :flutter:

it doesn't happen often bc my mind is always elsewhere. but one night last year - it was around summertime, just before my birthday i think so it was mid july (when you and iiiii were forever wiiiild....) - i visited my friend's place. he's a guy i know from the one year i attended college lmao his family are super rich so he lives in this HUUUUUGE fuck off sized mansion with a beautiful garden and balcony area. i was there and so were a tonne of my friends, as well as some new people i didn't really know too well. we all got drunk, from like 2 in the afternoon (my fav thing is daytime drinking!) and i had so much fun. we were swinging on the tire swing, lounging on the hammock, drinking anything at all we could find and a cute boy was flirting with me which is always fun  :hooker:

then at like 2am-ish... a storm came in!! it was amazing, thunder and lightning and all that. a real show! his house is atop a hill, so we got a little distance from all the lightning, but we all sat there and watched it for hours and hours and hours. it must have been like 5am before i finally decided to catch my uber home.

for some reason, that one night i just felt so in it. i remember sitting there in my bed once i got home and thinking dude.... i'm gonna remember this forever. i don't even know why! i've had fun nights before, especially with booze involved, but this one was just so different. i felt like i made up for all the fun i was supposed to have when i was younger. my spirit felt so different that whole night. idk.

anyways.... when was the last time you cried to a song?  :creep:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I think I almost cried hearing Numb by Linkin Park today (2am and I'm doing what?) because I started remembering an interview I watched a while back, where Chester talked about his depression. A phase got stuck in my head, particularly: something like "my head...that is a really bad neighborhood to be". God bless, may this angel rest in peace...  :sadcore2: Besides that, I don't think I remember when I actually cried...

Last time you vented to someone?

^ so sad and sweet! :(

last time i vented to someone... probably a while ago. i keep trying to vent to people honestly, but they kind of shut me down. that's okay though! my problems are my own!

last time you watched a great film?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

On Christmas eve I watched The Return of the king.

When was the last time you were drunk?

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I don't think I ever got drunk. But sure felt bad once after drinking too much wine while playing "drink everytime they say, do something, etc..."  :usrsney:

Last time you tried doing something new?

About 5 minutes ago when I tried opening the top of my window instead of the bottom because I know the bottom is hard to close. The top was just as hard to close.

When was the last time you did something dumb in public

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

about 7 months ago, i was in the club w a bunch of my friends then i bumped into a girl in the bathroom and we shared some cocaine together.... that stuff must have been DODGY AF because i went outside for a cigarette and immediately threw up in front of everybody out the front of the club, including the bouncer who then wouldn't let me back in  :toofunny:

when was the last time you wore an outfit that made you feel like THAT bitch?!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

A long time ago...last summer on vacation. We went to a restaurant and I wore a beautiful summery shirt and I put my new sunglasses on and the weather was so sunny and nice and back then I had my head shaved (and it looked pretty good). I  felt like THAT BITCH ´with this outfit. And the restaurant was by the sea and I looked actually felt good-looking and everything around me was so beautiful and yeah. Usually, I'm comfortable with clothes but there are a few pieces in my wardrobe that made me feel like that Bitch (but I don't wear them often).

When was the last time you took a shower or a bath?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Yesterday. I made some pizza with extra cheese with some vegetables. Think Pizza, Lasagna and potato casserole is my favourite food but there is a lot of food which I really like.

When was the last time you died of laughter?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

last week when my dog looked like she was judging me after i did a stupid little dance. it cracked me up bc her glare looked genuinely human lol

when was the last time you pampered yourself? and what did you do?