Coney Island King

Lana should be arrested tbh...

And the iTunes Festival tomorrow.

WTF are we gonna do for the next two months after she stops giving us all these gifts?

Enjoy them and crey while we wait for new music, just like we have been for the past *billion* months since BTD. I'm sure we'll be kept on our toes with leaks though, although I feel like there's something special and sweet about official releases. Maybe that's just me. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

And the iTunes Festival tomorrow.

WTF are we gonna do for the next two months after she stops giving us all these gifts?

Cry out all the tears from our body, end up like dry plums, until she feeds us w/ something else.. Maybe a tour? I really want to see her live, she needs to do a tour!

up45I.gif

I'm so happy we are all appreciative and glad for her success. There are fans that don't like it but I'm so proud to be a fan rn!!

Why? Because they don't like her talking about her pussy? Or theirs doesn't taste like Pepsi cola?

evry1 on lanaboards haz a pepsii pu$$y

Why? Because they don't like her talking about her pussy? Or theirs doesn't taste like Pepsi cola?

evry1 on lanaboards haz a pepsii pu$$y

I guess so. I think it's funny and not really out of her league, considering some of her past lyrics! I think they are annoyed she's becoming more ~famous~ lol silly

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

On 9/24/2012 at 7:32 PM, Coney Island King said:

Clearly she is a murderer.

Album cover.

Tracklist.

Album preview.

Burning Desire release.

AND Ride release.

All in one day.

She's trying to kill me by the looks of it.

Can't have that.

I'm calling the police.

uhmm  like slightly drunk and for some reason i thought this was gonna be srs vent about how she records while she’s driving  

Spoiler

:peace2: 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

15 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

It must've been an amazing time to be a fan 

it was . not to mention the amount of song leaks we were getting constantly .. this is why so many long time fans from 2011/12 have been losing interest for a couple of years tbh . We were FED :lolliney:

RVhKIwP.gif