3.photon treatment with massage can calm dowm skn,

4.shrink pore of skin.

5.OEM/ODM is welcomed

Specification:

N.W:2.55KG

G.W:3KG

Packing size:34.5*27.5*19.5cm

Voltage and Frequency can meet the buyer's requirements

If anything, i really hear "photon daddy" and "full-time baby". To be honest, it's probably full-time but I'm attached to photon. When you Wikipedia it, it says it's "bosonic"--so maybe posting that article on the God Particle was her alluding to future tunes Lady Gaga-style.

I think it also is "I have got a war in my mind"

You're very right, that's the result of one typo and then me copy-pasting any further verses.

I full-fledgely think it's full-time.

Somehow in the grand design of the universe, photon [also] fits seamlessly into Lana's lyric.

It's a live proof that everything is possible. Ever-y-thing. Time and matter. AnswerS rather than just AN answer to questions. Solution(s) to a problem. I digress myself and everyone who cockily speak with a finite finality. At least put some damn 'imo' if you're too lazy to type 'I think'..

Pardon me, pardon me. What am I rambling about? *facepalms* #relativity #tiredoffeelinlikeimfuckincrazy

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I full-fledgely think it's full-time.

Somehow in the grand design of the universe, photon [also] fits seamlessly into Lana's lyric.

It's a live proof that everything is possible. Ever-y-thing. Time and matter. AnswerS rather than just AN answer to questions. Solution(s) to a problem. I digress myself and everyone who cockily speak with a finite finality. At least put some damn 'imo' if you're too lazy to type 'I think'..

Pardon me, pardon me. What am I rambling about? *facepalms* #relativity #tiredoffeelinlikeimfuckincrazy

^^ This :)

the dilemma for me is not photon/full time but

I am alone in the night/at midnight, I've listened to it a million times and keep hearing at midnight!

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

I am alone in the night/at midnight, I've listened to it a million times and keep hearing at midnight!

Really? *takes another listen* Eh, I heard it as ...in the night, idk..

And I haven't listened to million times yet, but the first time and (now still do) I kinda always heard:

Then tryin hard not to get into trouble.

eep, now I heard the ...at midnight line.

Edited by Neal

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Really? *takes another listen* Eh, I heard it as ...in the night, idk..

And I haven't listened to million times yet, but the first time and (now still do) I kinda always heard:

Then tryin hard not to get into trouble.

eep, now I heard the ...at midnight line.

yeyy so I'm not crazy, everytime I listen to with "in the night" in my head it just doesn't fit and then I replay it with at midnight and it seems perfect

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Guest Maru the Cat

I kept hearing photon, but full-time makes much more sense (I can hear it now! :D ). I was kind of wtf-ing photon because it doesn't really make any sense and it would be just some pretentious term thrown in there.

But how is "photon" pretentious? :uh:

Been meaning to ask if anyone else heard this, too...We really need some official lyrics :P

Guest Maru the Cat

Doesn't make sense in the context and would just be there to look wanna-be interesting :creepna:

Hmmm. I don't think so, we'll just have to agree to disagree!

Am I the only one who hears 'Heart of gold' instead of 'hot or cold'....

If she rhymed "white and gold" with "heart of gold", I'd be pissed.