Sign in to follow this  
yourdangerousgirl

Lana's interview for Neon Magazine

* Translation by me

The singer Lana Del Rey (27) talked in an interview with NEON Magazine about men and fantasy. "Men are my passion. I love the masculine enegry, their stability and predictability in relationships" said Lana to the magazine. Men are a big inspiration for her: "A lot of my friends are intellectual, creative men. A big part of the songs, which have a romantic sound are actually but not necessarily about love, but just about men, and the influence they had on me." Nonetheless she doesn't find sensitive men unsexy. "They simply have to know what they want. They don't have to be rich or to be, where they want to be, but they need to know the right direction." In 2011 Lana Del Rey became famous with the song "Video Games". In conversation she describes herself as a dreamer. "My passion is my fantasy. My fantasy makes my life deeper, color-intensive, like Technicolor." 

Source

tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io3_250.gif tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io4_250.gif

She sounds like she's speaking as some sort of twilight zone Jessica Rabbit jfc, Lana stop. 

I notice she says stuff like this more in international interviews? Like she's really "girl next door" when she talks to the American press, but then she goes to Europe and she's some weeping siren.

tZ7WN4B.gif

i dn't know about you but the men I've known in my life are pretty unpredictable 

:crossed:

All a matter of subjectivity and perception i guess. Fine by me!

Sameee. I bet men are pretty predictable if you're as hot as Lana  :creep:

sort of ~

remember these interviews are translated by other people and then translated back. Lana's true words could get lost in translation. its why it seems a bit silly.

Well, she has a funny way to put her thoughts into words sometimes. She could have said that seduction is her passion, but it may have sounded vague. I also find men very predictable. Years of experience in the flirt department I guess.

She forgot to add she loves the dick LOL. Women can possess those traits too honey bear...

Each day my hopes of Lana going lez quickly fade...

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

"men are my passion" lmao

I understand what she means but I don't say these things out loud

why is she so easy to make fun of?

Because she is willing to say those things out loud and expose herself and be vulnerable. That's one of the things I love about her.

Watch what you say to me, Careful who you're talkin' to.