Sign in to follow this  
Pin Up Paradise

Orphan Black

AA_BBCA_press_orphanblack_thumbnail_03-5

I have searched the entertainment section and couldn't find a post about this incredible show. 

Orphan Black follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah. After witnessing a woman's suicide, Sarah assumes the strangers identity - who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman's savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth - she and the dead woman are clones. As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there - genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she'll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one.

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

To be honest, if someone is looking for a show to watch. This one is amazing in every perspective ahgggg

Who is your favorite character(s)?

Mine are Helena, Rachel & Mrs S. I didnt care for Felix and Kira in the first season but now I love them. I still can't stand Delphine at all, nor the Proletheans. Rachel, Helena and Alison have the best back stories & I wish the show wasn't as Sarah centric.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Who is your favorite character(s)?

Mine are Helena, Rachel & Mrs S. I didnt care for Felix and Kira in the first season but now I love them. I still can't stand Delphine at all, nor the Proletheans. Rachel, Helena and Alison have the best back stories & I wish the show wasn't as Sarah centric.

I really love them all but Helena, Rachel and Cosima have a special place in my heart. I also wish the show wasn't as Sarah-centric. DELPHINE IS MY BABY. Kira freaks me out sometimes wtf... oh and Tony he's a cutie and I'm so intrigued by his backstory, I wabt more of Tony

I really love them all but Helena, Rachel and Cosima have a special place in my heart. I also wish the show wasn't as Sarah-centric. DELPHINE IS MY BABY. Kira freaks me out sometimes wtf... oh and Tony he's a cutie and I'm so intrigued by his backstory, I wabt more of Tony

Also the creators said the finale will go out with a bang. I wonder who may die, unfortunately it's Rachel or Cosima. I think Rachel is an amazing character since she is the anthesis of what Ethan created. He considers them prototypes of an experiment and she works hard to prove that wrong.

+ I wonder if Helena will have the babies.

+ I wonder about Rouge Paul for season 3.

+ I wonder if Tony will meet Ethan and how he will react.

+ I wonder if Rachel does get killed or gets sick, will te DYAD further crumble underneath itself?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

My fav characters are Helena and Alison. Helena is just amazingly put together and Alison makes me laugh.

I went to London Comic Con a few weeks ago, and met Paul and he is lovely. He spoke about his favourite clone (Helena) and did a Rachel impression  :oic:

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif