sweetie

Is This Happiness

I hear"Is this a penis?" ~I think those are the correct lyrics~

The title is just like Old Money -not mentioned in the song-

I will never cry to this song again

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

"one gun on the table / headshot if you're able" - there are two options for these lines, in my opinion: 

a) challenging him to "man up"

b) the gun symbolizes a tool to exit the relationship

1 gun=1 shot, only one person is going through it. You can either shoot himself or her

The "you're a hard man to love and I'm a hard woman to keep track of" paints the most beautiful picture in my head and sums up her entire persona and the world she created in her songs. AMAZING.

I hear "got your gun, I've got my dare" as if she's egging him on to shoot her or something?? Idk. The verse makes me think they're in midst of a bad argument, he grabs his gun and she's daring him to do something with it.

I never thought of that! It actually makes the most sense to me out of all the possibilities and makes the best lyric out of all of them

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

this song... one of her bests

Honestly I also found the production really interesting, I think it's the only one that has like birds and a recording tape sound effect and they flow so well with the song :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I’d never fucking noticed the background noises in this song until I listened with headphones. The tweeting of the birds, the background what is that, clapping??? during the chorus. It’s such a beautiful song

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’d never fucking noticed the background noises in this song until I listened with headphones. The tweeting of the birds, the background what is that, clapping??? during the chorus. It’s such a beautiful song

I love the camera developing sound in the second verse!

i honestly forget that this song was released all the time

negAbhB.png

I love the camera developing sound in the second verse!

i honestly forget that this song was released all the time

It’s one of my absolute favorites ugh, why did she do things like this lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I remember (very random) that I had listened to it a few times when the album came out but it’s only during my exams that I fell in love with it. I took a break from a course I was studying for and listened to it in my kitchen and BAM the melody hit.  :flutter:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

it's a crime this song and Flipside were only exclusives for iTunes and Target, respectively. I need them on a vinyl release

I had downloaded this fan-made album from Tumblr not too long after the release of UV and this and Flipside were on it, along with leaks that happened between BTD and UV. So I always thought this and FS were unreleased for the longest time lmfao

negAbhB.png