LDR @ Music Midtown Atlanta Sept 19-20

I feel like the first real UV festival show is upon us sistren

MDYICqr.gif

here comes the US Fall Tour bitches

Lana, Iggy and Lorde in 2 days. Second time seeing Lana and Iggy :flutter:

BzhmW.png

I'll definitely be there! So excited :dance:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This is not just for all Lana fans who'll be going to Music Midtown, but for all Lana fans worldwide: Twitter fans/followers/users @its_taylorrr12, @emmilyymac, & @jordantwerkcain want to create a Lana quilt where each of us write brief messages, which can then be scanned,sent to them, & then put on a quilt. This is so Lana won't be overwhelmed by loneliness & can take us Lana fans wherever she goes!!! I think it's an absolutely amazing idea & one of these fans is going to post about it in full detail. Otherwise, I'll find their original tweet & post it! :D :thankyou:

So I really want to go to this but I have some questions as I've never been to Music Midtown. When is the best time to get there if I want to be at the front of her stage? Will they let me bring something in for her to sign? Do they have food/beverages for sale inside so I don't die waiting hours in front of her stage? Do you guys think she'll come down into the crowd during the show/stay after the show like she does at her own concerts? Sorry for all the questions!

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

So I really want to go to this but I have some questions as I've never been to Music Midtown. When is the best time to get there if I want to be at the front of her stage? Will they let me bring something in for her to sign? Do they have food/beverages for sale inside so I don't die waiting hours in front of her stage? Do you guys think she'll come down into the crowd during the show/stay after the show like she does at her own concerts? Sorry for all the questions!

1. Like when the gates open

2. Maybe/maybe not

3. Yes, there's lots of food vendors and trucks

4. and maybe? there's space between the crowd barriers and stage but security/press stands there so it's unlikely

BzhmW.png

1. Like when the gates open

2. Maybe/maybe not

3. Yes, there's lots of food vendors and trucks

4. and maybe? there's space between the crowd barriers and stage but security/press stands there so it's unlikely

Alright, thanks!

I suppose if it isn't likely she'll come down then whether or not I can bring a CD in to get signed is probably irrelevant.  :aw: Oh well, I'm still probably going to go!

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Also she definitely won't be staying down at the end of National Anthem like at her regular shows, they generally go off stage and are bussed back to the airport/whatever hotel they're staying at so the stage can be set for the next performer

BzhmW.png