Born to Die

Summertime Sadness

Ride

Money Power Glory

Video Games

National Anthem

She looked gorgeous and sounded amazing as usual :bliss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

You guys share your pictures! I'm soo disappointed that I couldn't come - I just didn't have the money for the ticket.  :sadcore6: But I did see her in May and I WILL see her when she comes back into the area again. Besides one or two songs I don't think her setlist was even really different than in May anyways and it still looked super short.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

LANA WAS SO AMAZING! I'm so glad I got to see her again. I can share my pictures for sure. I have some videos of the show too but I am unashamingly singing along to it. If anyone is intersted in them? They're not really stable videos with a bunch of shaky cam in them. The best song she sang was Ultraviolence. Her emoting in her singing was spellbinding. 

giffix-1.gif

LANA WAS SO AMAZING! I'm so glad I got to see her again. I can share my pictures for sure. I have some videos of the show too but I am unashamingly singing along to it. If anyone is intersted in them? They're not really stable videos with a bunch of shaky cam in them. The best song she sang was Ultraviolence. Her emoting in her singing was spellbinding.

Id live some videos!

Id live some videos!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Thanks for posting those videos! I saw some other people's videos, too. She sounded great as always, but one thing concerned me: A lot of the time, she looked either bored or distracted, and wasn't as animated as she usually is. Perhaps it's because she was coming off of a recent illness? I'm hoping that's the reason, and that it's not that she's feeling depressed or something.

A recent paparazzi vid I saw when she was back in New York even made it appear that she was annoyed. I mean, who *wouldn't* be annoyed at the paparazzi, but usually, she was really nice to them and would talk to them (though she would always avoid directly answering questions). The last time around, she was exuding an attitude of "leave me the f--- alone." Is it just me, or did anyone else get a vibe of general distraction from the Music Midwtown performance?

My only other disappointment from that concert was that she didn't have her string quartet with her, so all the string parts were tracked. I hope when performs in LA, that she has the live strings. (And I hope I get tickets to go!)

Thanks for posting those videos! I saw some other people's videos, too. She sounded great as always, but one thing concerned me: A lot of the time, she looked either bored or distracted, and wasn't as animated as she usually is. Perhaps it's because she was coming off of a recent illness? I'm hoping that's the reason, and that it's not that she's feeling depressed or something.

A recent paparazzi vid I saw when she was back in New York even made it appear that she was annoyed. I mean, who *wouldn't* be annoyed at the paparazzi, but usually, she was really nice to them and would talk to them (though she would always avoid directly answering questions). The last time around, she was exuding an attitude of "leave me the f--- alone." Is it just me, or did anyone else get a vibe of general distraction from the Music Midwtown performance?

My only other disappointment from that concert was that she didn't have her string quartet with her, so all the string parts were tracked. I hope when performs in LA, that she has the live strings. (And I hope I get tickets to go!)

Yes that's what I'm thinking. Sometimes, she looks bored, but I think it's because she really needs to change the setlist. I don't think it's depression or something, just that, she's been doing the same setlist for 2 years.

Yes that's what I'm thinking. Sometimes, she looks bored, but I think it's because she really needs to change the setlist. I don't think it's depression or something, just that, she's been doing the same setlist for 2 years.

Pretty much, with an occasional cover or UV track thrown in. So far, I think the only UV tracks she's performed at concerts are "West Coast" and "Ultraviolence." (Has she done others?) I'd love to see her perform some of the lesser-known tracks from BTD, like "Lucky Ones." She's done "Radio" a few times, and occasionally does "Dark Paradise." I also haven't heard her perform "Blue Velvet" from Paradise very often, though it's a more common one. I'd love to hear "Old Money" from UV, too. She sang part of it a cappella once, but that's the only time I'm aware of.

Pretty much, with an occasional cover or UV track thrown in. So far, I think the only UV tracks she's performed at concerts are "West Coast" and "Ultraviolence." (Has she done others?) I'd love to see her perform some of the lesser-known tracks from BTD, like "Lucky Ones." She's done "Radio" a few times, and occasionally does "Dark Paradise." I also haven't heard her perform "Blue Velvet" from Paradise very often, though it's a more common one. I'd love to hear "Old Money" from UV, too. She sang part of it a cappella once, but that's the only time I'm aware of.

She's also done Money Power Glory and Fucked My Way Up to the Top :)