Rafael

Lana Del Rey Covers FADER Magazine

maybe reporters should just stop asking her about feminism?? oh wait, they want controversy so their articles get more views or whatever. i don't think it's a big deal that she's not interested in feminism. that doesn't mean she doesn't believe women deserve equal rights. it means she's more interested in other things, just like she said, and I don't see a problem with that. jfc

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

I think she is a feminist, she doesn't like to admit it because of the negativity (wrongly) associated with feminism. she definitely wants women to have better rights, but I just don't think she understands how to put those views across

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

She sounds so whiny. This interview is embarrassing.

& that comment on feminism.... :facepalm:

She's right though; feminists are so annoying .

I sincerely can't @ people giving her shit for that. I don't care about feminism or gay rights, so what? You don't have to force that shit down people's throats like so many people do.

tbh We should stop talking about the feminism comment & talk about the fact that Lana has an unknown illness that she has been battling with over the last couple years, and that critics have driven her to have suicidal thoughts. That seems more important to me at least. I always knew that Lana just didn't like a lot of the stuff with fame, but now I think that she may have some sort of mental illness associated with it all.

2dt29zc.jpg

She's right though; feminists are so annoying .

I sincerely can't @ people giving her shit for that. I don't care about feminism or gay rights, so what? You don't have to force that shit down people's throats like so many people do.

yea lol why would everyone care about equality, overrated tbh

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

This whole thing is just annoying because people take everything way out of context and make it seem like Lana just doesn't care about feminism at all. All she said was she doesn't care to talk about it all the time, which I totally agree with. For example, of course I want all races to be equal but I don't sit around and talk about racial equality and segregation all the time. Does that make me a racist? No. It doesn't. 

Can we talk about the fact that she said: " I’ll tell you later when more people know." in regards to the Love of her life, the record exec?

WTF does that MEAN LANA?! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA

Can we talk about the fact that she said: " I’ll tell you later when more people know." in regards to the Love of her life, the record exec?

Fucked My Way Up to the Top babay

Can we talk about the fact that she said: " I’ll tell you later when more people know." in regards to the Love of her life, the record exec?

she'll probably sing about it ?? hopefully  :flop:

tbh We should stop talking about the feminism comment & talk about the fact that Lana has an unknown illness that she has been battling with over the last couple years, and that critics have driven her to have suicidal thoughts. That seems more important to me at least. I always knew that Lana just didn't like a lot of the stuff with fame, but now I think that she may have some sort of mental illness associated with it all.

yeah that part surprised me because like she said in other interviews, she keeps her personal life private and now all the sudden she's talking about some kind of chronic illness?? i hope she doesnt have some kind of britney spears type breakdown  :horror: 

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

Agreed. 

When I read the "I totally wanted to kill myself every day" line, I had to take a deep breath and squint my eyes. I couldn't believe those were her words I was reading. It made me sad. And there is another interview online (I have it bookmarked somewhere on Chrome) wherein she says "I'm often depressed because I am different." And in past interviews she has talked about her past depression. Keep in mind that depression doesn't just go away, you know? It's not the flu, it's not sinus, it's a mental illness. I mean who knows? It's quite possible that she still deals with it. I'm just glad she's here. Just my two cents. 

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif