Tammy

LDR on German Rolling Stone

Yes, I bought mine yesterday. Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed the magazine. ;-)))

Thanks to CIQ22 for posting a part of the magazine ... there's still a bit missing. Sorry for all letting you wait.

I don't understand why they chose such an early photo of Lana for the cover...

I share the same thought. It would have slayed if they used a photo of her from this era. This pho is starched and coifed, which is a contradiction to UV Lana. Oh, well. I am happy for her, though.

www.rollingstone.de

Lana covers the new edition of Rolling Stone July 2014. There's a huge article in. I'll try to post it here later ... I don't have the technical possibilities right now.

There's also an article in 'Musikexpress'. www.musikexpress.de

Just to let you know ...

They should have released this issue last week when I was in Berlin :)

Still happy with the Intro-magazine we have found  :yesnod:

Well, one of the latest interwievs hat this picture of her sitting in the car with a yellow dress ... you know, the scene from the first BJ video. And another one also had a picture from 2012, even if it wasn't used.

And this two pictures really lookes nothing like UV 8you know, super-strawberry-blonde-hair and Trailer park Baby/ Vinatge Beauty Queen attire) .But even though this picture is an old one it kind of fits her look (slightly nrighter haircolour) and the mood of the album right now, so it#s not that bad.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!