Sign in to follow this  
FormerLanaFan

Pilton, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 28th, 2014

I actually thought it was amazing! Especially liked Video Games, National Anthem, Body Electric, Ultraviolence and Y&B. Seriously why do you guys think Y&B was especially bad?!??!? But wtf happened to the backing track in summertime sadness? It was so weird...

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I thought it was a fun set, pretty typical of Lana's recent live shows, and she didn't seem more or less nervous than at any other performance. I was worried about this going to sleep last night, but waking up this morning to the video, I'm happy. 

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Hm .. good concert. However, compared to the Paris performance this lacks passion and it kind of seems like she's sulky or something. If she really broke up with Barrie, that's not really a suprise and understandable. Still, she sings beautiful, I just whished some backgroundvocals were less dominant (especially during Blue Jeans) and they had live-strings, would make Body Electric even more special (even the sulky live version with the dominant backing vocals has more passion than the studio version ...). And what's up with the screeen? During the paradise tour, the clips really enhanced the atmosphere alot. Now there are some grids and a low quality version of the WC video .. hm.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

BBC didn't showed all the performance... I've seen it live at 4 pm and it's ended at 5 pm. BBC set was shorter than 1 hour

They showed four songs, and two other songs were shown earlier on BBC2... BBC Red Button have tweeted that Lana will be on 11.30, hopefully they'll show some different songs.

She looked so gorgeous!  :flutter:

My favorite part have to be WC, even though the back-up vocals was a little messy. BTD and VG was also great! Fell in love with these songS a little bit again.

Gurl must be so tired of preforming those BTD/P songs :lel: I'm tired of listening on them tbh. Throw us some more UV performances!! 

But what was up with the audience? A mess tbh. Barely any cheering and not even the front row could get the lyrics right. :facepalm:  

I completely agree with BloodRedJam. She appeared bored as hell and had a constant rabbit in headlights face on her. She didn't work the stage of the crowd and she sounded like she just could not be bothered. Video Games was good though.

She didn't have one of the largest crowds cos she was Lana, it's because she was on the main stage and people automatically stay there to see the big names.