Sign in to follow this  
drewby

Cinnamon/Invader Girl

I have:

Friends

Devil In Me

Now I Know

Your Eyes Are Glass

Set You Free is her cover of a song that was used in an ad, it's still on Amazon and iTunes. It's pretty good imo.

One of the files I downloaded came from an album titled "Take A Walk" so I think there were more songs on SC

Edit: Wayback Machine had 3 captures from 2012 and none of them had any other songs besides the ones I listed

Yep, I literally just edited my post haha. And where did you find "Now I Know"?

H0bDaqU.gif

I realized I can't take 2+ consecutive songs of her voice...I can maybe deal with one but then I have to go heal myself I guess. I tried that collection and just had to stop :icant:

I realized I can't take 2+ consecutive songs of her voice...I can maybe deal with one but then I have to go heal myself I guess. I tried that collection and just had to stop :icant:

I'm glad she changed personas because I was bored listening to the Cinnamon tracks  :hooker:

BzhmW.png

I finally listened and downloaded her songs. I really like all of them and she really reminds me of a really good mix of Natalia Kills (visuals) & Jessie J (vocals).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1