apparently sza had to verify the fact theres 3 women involved in the weeknd. LOLOLOLOLOLLLL. no wonder nobody seemed to agree with me on why this song is stupid. she brought such an annoying light for women in music this year, yuck

apparently sza had to verify the fact theres 3 women involved in the weeknd. LOLOLOLOLOLLLL. no wonder nobody seemed to agree with me on why this song is stupid. she brought such an annoying light for women in music this year, yuck

fuck off

FzytWEW.png

her album isn't even bad and she didn't create an "annoying light for women" this year? lol what?

I really don't get all the SZA hate, I see it so much on twitter. It's so ugly and I've seen so much of it. People complain when women don't write their music or release upbeat songs and they say it's uninspired but they complain when women write from a personal place saying writing about their own imperfect experiences create "an annoying light for women". Like what do y'all want?

I really don't get all the SZA hate, I see it so much on twitter. It's so ugly and I've seen so much of it. People complain when women don't write their music or release upbeat songs and they say it's uninspired but they complain when women write from a personal place saying writing about their own imperfect experiences create "an annoying light for women". Like what do y'all want?

She does write her own music, she works hard, and she deserves the success she's gotten this year with an incredible album. Whenever artists get popular people just try to find things to hate them for. It's a tragic dynamic

Could it be because you're a male and don't know that perspective she's singing from? or have you been single your entire life?

BzhmW.png

Could it be because you're a male and don't know that perspective she's singing from? or have you been single your entire life?

yes, I have been both the main, side and the other woman at the same time but now I am a strong independent woman. 

I also think Lolita is stupid had I been in an underaged relationship and Florida Kilos is also stupid because I once snorted coke in Miami

She does write her own music, she works hard, and she deserves the success she's gotten this year with an incredible album. Whenever artists get popular people just try to find things to hate them for. It's a tragic dynamic

I love both of y'all <3 preach sisters