Congrats, now can she ship me the signed vinyl I paid for 8 months ago?

Wow, that's so unprofessional of them. I love SZA's music but her team should've send it to you so much earlier. In general, it feels like the teams of certain artists are so unprofessional.  :facepalm:

This was barely brought to my attention a couple weeks ago. Not sure if it was discussed here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbAG9dihzDc

She also said they had six tracks (so far) for the deluxe so I guess that's still happening + Mark Ronson tweeted Tame Impala and SZA saying that they should finish their tune for the Ctrl reissue

She also said they had six tracks (so far) for the deluxe so I guess that's still happening + Mark Ronson tweeted Tame Impala and SZA saying that they should finish their tune for the Ctrl reissue

can she just fucking finish it omg it'll be a year in a few months

i couldn't get into ctrl and her older material (i actually just listened to few songs) but i came across all the stars and loooved it. which mixtape/ep or anything should i give a chance? help me guys

it took me a while to get into her too, so just give it some time

IMO, CTRL & S are her best releases

as far as my song recommendations go, give these a listen:

Doves in the Wind, Go Gina, Ice.Moon, Castles, Normal Girl, Aftermath, Crack Dreams, Supermodel, Prom, Child's Play, Garden, Terror.Dome, Wings, Anything, Love Galore

i couldn't get into ctrl and her older material (i actually just listened to few songs) but i came across all the stars and loooved it. which mixtape/ep or anything should i give a chance? help me guys

Listen to all of Ctrl and Z they are her best

Ctrl if you like more like hip-hop/r&b type music

Z if you like more indie/left-field music

Jodie Foster snippet is soo bomb

oooh man, this one sounds so good. i hate her for teasing the lyrics on twitter. hope it leaks in really high quality just to spite her.