Do you have a list? I think I have most, if not all.

everything listed on her wikipedia page, i don't even know where to find unleaked for her

The only thing i'm currently missing is Babylon (Solo) that I'm assuming was out first before Kendrick put his lyrics over it. Like either a HQ video rip or something.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

everything listed on her wikipedia page, i don't even know where to find unleaked for her

The only thing i'm currently missing is Babylon (Solo) that I'm assuming was out first before Kendrick put his lyrics over it. Like either a HQ video rip or something.

I think wikipedia is missing Divinity with Jill Scott and her feature on 9 by Willow Smith. As well as Sobriety, but that's probably from A.

She also does (backing) vocals on ScHoolboy Q's Grooveline Pt. 2, but idk if you'd be interested since she doesn't have a verse or anything.

I think wikipedia is missing Divinity with Jill Scott and her feature on 9 by Willow Smith. As well as Sobriety, but that's probably from A.

I have Divinity, Sobriety and 9. I don't know anything else besides Isaiah Rashad and Ab-Soul collabs. I'll PM you screenshots of the albums I made.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

omg the entire SZA exposed thread on ATRL :rip:

her freckles are fake, her hair isn't real and she used to let guys run trains on her.

that thread is so messy but they have receipts.

BzhmW.png

omg the entire SZA exposed thread on ATRL :rip:

her freckles are fake, her hair isn't real and she used to let guys run trains on her.

that thread is so messy but they have receipts.

They didn't expose shit, she said in an interview that she wears extensions, she actually has freckles + sex doesn't mean anything.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

They didn't expose shit, she said in an interview that she wears extensions, she actually has freckles + sex doesn't mean anything.

I came across the exposure on Lipstick Alley when I was researching her. I don't know if it's any different from what they had on ATRL, but the pictures of changing freckles were pretty convincing. 

I came across the exposure on Lipstick Alley when I was researching her. I don't know if it's any different from what they had on ATRL, but the pictures of changing freckles were pretty convincing.

I believe she ha very little freckles and it just was over exaggerated with makeup. People made it a huge deal for no reason imo.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Who the hell cares if her freckles are real or not if she makes incredible music

I really don't care, but other fans thought that they were following an authentic, down to earth person. The whole natural hair thing is a serious topic among black women, so they aspired to have hair like hers just to find out it's fake. 

I really don't care, but other fans thought that they were following an authentic, down to earth person. The whole natural hair thing is a serious topic among black women, so they aspired to have hair like hers just to find out it's fake.

Having freckles and unnatural hair means that she is inauthentic as a person and not down-to-earth? Let's not.

By what I've read and what she says, her hair is natural, she just wears extensions for performances and videos. And even if that wasn't true, it would still not impact her artistry.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Having freckles and unnatural hair means that she is inauthentic as a person and not down-to-earth? Let's not.

They were under the impression that her hair and freckles were real. I don't know about her hair, but she said her freckles were real. 

I see how it would be disappointing to look up to someone for being comfortable with themselves, only to find that it's a gimmick.

I think most of us here are guys, so it's not like we should even have a say in how a girl sees it.

This "#exposure" took place like last year so there's no need to even discuss this lmao.