They just finished mixing the album  :rip:  If we're getting the album in March like they said (I don't think we will) I bet it will be on Friday the 31st because she doesn't have enough weight to surprise release it and I can't imagine them not trying at least 2 weeks of promotion before the release (Although TDE as a label has been less than supportive throughout this whole process)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRVukxDA9u8/?taken-by=iamstillpunch&hl=en

(Also peep Punch mocking fans who are angry about the album delay in the comment section)

I need her to drop this album like yesterday  :defeated: I feel a real meltdown coming soon  :defeated:

It's SOOOOOOO frustrating to see her and TDE give the most vague details about the album and it's super inconsiderate to her fans. In her #OTHERtone interview she mentioned about how her mother called her February 3rd and had to tell her that she needed to come up with a nicely worded statement apologizing to fans about the album not coming out. What annoyed me so much is that SZA acknowledges she knew that Billboard published the wrong date, but just never commented on it and wasn't going to until her mother called her. I just think it's crazy rude to the fans.

It's SOOOOOOO frustrating to see her and TDE give the most vague details about the album and it's super inconsiderate to her fans. In her #OTHERtone interview she mentioned about how her mother called her February 3rd and had to tell her that she needed to come up with a nicely worded statement apologizing to fans about the album not coming out. What annoyed me so much is that SZA acknowledges she knew that Billboard published the wrong date, but just never commented on it and wasn't going to until her mother called her. I just think it's crazy rude to the fans.

Agreed I just can't believe it's already March and we didn't get it. I feel like I can understand that she's probably caught in this hard reality of her label not allowing her to release the album + her fans constantly begging for it which probably heightens her frustrations. But literally right after the scrubbed that interview mentioning February 3rd clean, they just kept saying soon + left us all thinking another week in February. Now it's March + i'm bout to lose my mind. I've been a fan since 2014 back when the album was called A and was dropping "soon" as well. It's just  :facepalm:  I'm LOVING the new songs that we've gotten though and they give me hope  :hooker:

Two articles came out today. Nylon interview said the album was coming "ridiculously soon" and NY Mag article says its "set to debut this week" (which I doubt being that its Thursday/Already Friday in some countries) and that "CTRL will be her last album"

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/meet-sza-the-r-and-b-sensation-with-an-out-of-this-world-sound.html

Everything I've heard from the album is promising, so it's sad she wants this to be her one and only album, but I see why now in that interview

It seems she's like she's really sick of TDE from her recent interviews but doesn't want to say anything bad about the label

http://www.vogue.com/article/sza-instagram-kendrick-lamar-ctrl-drew-barrymore-tommy-hilfiger?mbid=social_twitter

There were even more recent digital breadcrumbs, with SZA posting Instagram videos from late-night choreography sessions in a secluded dance studio or firing off tweets about CTRL’s imminence. But the mystery remains.Funnily enough, the answer is as simple as it is complicated. “I’ve been working on me,” SZA says, sighing into the phone like an old girlfriend you haven’t spoken to in awhile. “Which subsequently affects the album. Music, or the type of music that I’m writing, is very personal. Music is my form of cleansing and introspection, so I have to grow in order to accomplish it.” And growth, of course, can be uncomfortable...

We're never getting this album lmao