635596452340369888632985977_squid.jpg

On the upside, her A&R is Tunji Balogun who did an incredible job getting Bryson Tiller and Khalid out into the mainstream without compromising sound & was responsible for Kendrick and Schoolboy Q blowing up when he worked for Interscope (hence why the two have joint deals with Interscope). And since it's a joint deal I don't know if RCA has the power to delay the album beyond release conflicts.

this summer?!?!?!??????

tanya-turner22.gif

I'm annoyed with the wait, but if we get it early July I'll be happy. I was upset about the RCA deal initially, but finding out Tunji Balogun is A&R eased my nerves a bit. I'm fine waiting two months (June is crowded with big releases) if it means she'll finally get the recognition/attention she deserves.

FUCKING FINALLY

Do they mean a new song? Or is this THE ALBUM?? The way the video plays I thought album, but because of that dude people are saying it's a single and he's featured? 

RZA who's speaking is an old rapper. Where Sza's name is from. So I'm sure its the album.

FUCKING FINALLY

RZA who's speaking is an old rapper. Where Sza's name is from. So I'm sure its the album.

Isn't the record also being distributed by RCA?

BzhmW.png