Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

only heard octahate so far, would love it if it weren't for the iphone ringtone-esqe loop.

would love it if u could send me the aforementioned .zip though, i've been meaning 2 give the rest of her stuff a few spins

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

She's like super cute and pretty with your gay ass

Bye I didn't say she wasn't, but the sudden "21st century Renaissance" just doesn't seem to fit at all, it's very like "look I'm a theatah kid"

I appreciate the concentrated effort to not be like...Lorde, but it seems very calculated. Like oh I have to stand out

The album is now up for preorder in the UK but I've already seen three different release dates for it... :uh:

It appears that they're pushing OctaHate as a single aswell as only Stay Low and The Fool are available as instant grat tracks (the EP was removed) - single covers if anyone wants them:

1400x1400-000000-100-0-0.jpg

The album is now up for preorder in the UK but I've already seen three different release dates for it... :uh:

It appears that they're pushing OctaHate as a single aswell as only Stay Low and The Fool are available as instant grat tracks (the EP was removed) - single covers if anyone wants them:

Are those single covers official?

What are the release dates you've heard? It's been up for preorder here in the US for a while and the release date is set for June, which is really far away honestly.

Are those single covers official?

What are the release dates you've heard? It's been up for preorder here in the US for a while and the release date is set for June, which is really far away honestly.

I'm surprised her team went to the effort of making separate covers seeing as they're only being used on streaming platforms.

iTunes UK has the release date as August 7th (which I'm guessing is the correct one), but iTunes Ireland says August 17th (a Tuesday) and Google Play August 11th (a Monday)  :rip:

I'm surprised her team went to the effort of making separate covers seeing as they're only being used on streaming platforms.

iTunes UK has the release date as August 7th (which I'm guessing is the correct one), but iTunes Ireland says August 17th (a Tuesday) and Google Play August 11th (a Monday)  :rip:

Oh no, it better be at most June 16th :\ We already have half the album.

I've only heard the radio rip but it sounds so great!! I've been listening to the EP non stop. Also they changed the cover to that ugly alternate on iTunes... That better not be what the physical edition is

I think it's cute. She looks hot. And I like how simple it is.