Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

I liked her first album but I cant really imagine her bringing anything else worthwhile to the table now. Especially with Benny Blanco doing his own music now.

she has some great music awaiting release

she is an incredible songwriter

anigif_sub-buzz-6339-1502473389-14.gif?d

we can say the same thing about the hundreds of unreleased or illegally downloaded content you have on your media devices

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify stealing from artists and ruining their releases.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify stealing from artists and ruining their releases.

I don't leak anyone's upcoming singles or albums but thanks for keeping tabs on me! Maybe get your facts straight before you try attacking people online. 

Anyway, there's still people dying Kesha fan KillForLove. 

I don't leak anyone's upcoming singles or albums but thanks for keeping tabs on me! Maybe get your facts straight before you try attacking people online. 

Anyway, there's still people dying Kesha fan KillForLove. 

well, it's not like you have twitter to tease your deluded pretend sub bottoms anymore is it.

well, it's not like you have twitter to tease your deluded pretend sub bottoms anymore is it.

At least I don't go around scamming and backstabbing years old friends & suddenly switching on them, teasing stuff and talking like you have so much tea when you don't, generally being the most annoying person in any thread and a trash taste on top of that. I'll have my Twitter very soon don't worry, you'll be the first to know! Get a grip sis and stop quoting me when no one @d you here. 

What is it with the gays starting drama or getting in the middle of one when they have no business doing so. I'm tryna clean up my act & be nice but these girls are not letting me.  :toofloppy:

At least I don't go around scamming and backstabbing years old friends & suddenly switching on them, teasing stuff and talking like you have so much tea when you don't, generally being the most annoying person in any thread and a trash taste on top of that. I'll have my Twitter very soon don't worry, you'll be the first to know! Get a grip sis and stop quoting me when no one @d you here. 

What is it with the gays starting drama or getting in the middle of one when they have no business doing so. I'm tryna clean up my act & be nice but these girls are not letting me.  :toofloppy:

the irony in the first part is just too much, seeing as that's what you've basically done to every gay going  :teehee: treating people like shit and then suddenly trying to be nice to people doesn't usually wash, so don't be so shocked that people won't give you the time of day anymore.