Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

Oh no, it better be at most June 16th :\ We already have half the album.

It's (unfortunately) common for Universal to release albums months later in the UK to promote singles there - I can't see why they're still doing it as most fans (myself included) who want an album will just buy it from the US instead.

It's (unfortunately) common for Universal to release albums months later in the UK to promote singles there - I can't see why they're still doing it as most fans (myself included) who want an album will just buy it from the US instead.

Hey, another Irish person! Yeah, I will more than likely download the album in June (cause I won't be able to wait any longer, I have been waiting since last July when Octahate came out!) and then buy the physical and have my aunt in the US ship it over! Then I will probably still buy it when it comes up on Irish iTunes! 

The Fool is cute but its not as strong of a single as OctaHate or Promises

Also the songs production sounds exactly like a Passion Pit reject (which makes sense because Michael Angelakos co-produced it) and I feel like the general public being the idiots they are, are going to try to call her on that especially every pretentious indie douchebag with a stick up their ass about women making music

@@comeintomybedroom @@SitarHero I found that short film you all were talking about on page 1 and 2 (The Bright Side) and I am working on ripping apart each of the songs she sings in it! If y'all want links after I finish PM me.

Also I'm missing "Contentment" is someone could send it to me please  :cuteface:

here's a link to the film by the way (I'm gonna watch the whole thing soon):

https://vimeo.com/103478307

H0bDaqU.gif

@@comeintomybedroom @@SitarHero I found that short film you all were talking about on page 1 and 2 (The Bright Side) and I am working on ripping apart each of the songs she sings in it! If y'all want links after I finish PM me.

Also I'm missing "Contentment" is someone could send it to me please  :cuteface:

OMG! That's awesome. Can you send the rips you do my way when you're done? I will PM you.

THE ONE = YOU