Sitar

LIZ Y2K

Cool with it a direct rip off of Yeah Right by Vince Staples

I'm longing for the day she either leaves music as a whole or re-invents herself.

All her songs sound the same these days

ain't cool with it produced by dylan brady? well

why lol? Liz didn’t invent her sound / ideas, I mean it’s all just nostalgic pop music trying to recapture a past era. Liz is so full of herself lmao.. the music could be better considering how highly she obviously thinks of herself. :flop:

whatever i mean its my opinion if you didn't like it, i don't care. you are charli stan and i wont lose my time trying to discuss my point with someone like you

whatever i mean its my opinion if you didn't like it, i don't care. you are charli stan and i wont lose my time trying to discuss my point with someone like you

I simply asked why but go ahead and act condescending as if it makes your point any more valid :flop:

14417469274.gif

i don't think so, we need to remember that some songs on this project are old and just got revamped.

well, namasenda's verse isn't old tho and she's the one that sings "so next level, can't unlock it" so... anyways, stream Planet Y2K

i find it funny it was me who she quoted

https://twitter.com/LIZ_Y2K/status/1163590499199934464

now everybody thank me for our homophobic anthem "Lost U 2 The Boys"

https://twitter.com/LIZ_Y2K/status/1163620088114663425

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

does anyone have a download link for cross your heart split tracks? literally can't find it anywhere all the links are dead

Liz - Cross Your Heart (full length & separated) + OTHER FILES
Cross Your Heart & High School Luv are the actual full versions.
Forever & Holy Water were made full buy adding the official endings to the songs Liz posted on instagram.
There's also a forever edit that uses an ending that I made.
Wild Target & WIRTW are missing as I use the regular versions that are on Apple Music
the rest are separated.

I used to have a link to the mixtape that's separated and unmodified (using the wav file) but it's down.

Liz - Cross Your Heart (full length & separated) + OTHER FILES
Cross Your Heart & High School Luv are the actual full versions.
Forever & Holy Water were made full buy adding the official endings to the songs Liz posted on instagram.
There's also a forever edit that uses an ending that I made.
Wild Target & WIRTW are missing as I use the regular versions that are on Apple Music
the rest are separated.

I used to have a link to the mixtape that's separated and unmodified (using the wav file) but it's down.

OMG i was looking for the forever and holy water ily

asd.png

wow this is so stunning. every time i look at the cover and i’m like ....there’s no way she looked at that and thought ...wow this is it! her ponytail looks hard and the necklace going around is weird and the one random 2 looking like a worm the cover is a choice