HEARTCORE

Lana Considering a Re-Release of 'Ultraviolence'

So in the recent Complex magazine interview, which you can read here, the interviewer asked 'What defines being in a good place?', to which Lana responded:

"Feeling really happy and just circumstantially like nothing’s going wrong, which becomes more difficult but that’s only my experience. I think a lot of people think the whole thing is really great. Making Brooklyn my home base for the last two and a half weeks has really helped me out, like I’ve actually started thinking conceptually that I have this addition, an addition to this record that could come really easily. That hasn't happened in a long time. Not since I wrote that Paradise addition to Born to Die, which I really loved."

Could this mean a re-release of Ultraviolence with extra tracks, a la 'Born to Die: The Paradise Edition'?

Thanks to DelReyLane on twitter for pointing this out!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'd love an EP a la Paradise at the end of this year or early next year or something. That'd be amazing, I feel like there's so much more we haven't heard from the entirety of Ultraviolence

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I feel like it would be bad for it to be an extension, tbh. The way she ended the album was great and should be left how she left it.

An addition, like an 8 track EP would be nice, of course, but I don't know how it would fit onto the end of UV. I feel like it would be good as just an EP with nothing to do with UV

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I love the idea of her writing new music, I honestly do. But I think in this case, only because she said she had to cut the Ultraviolence track list down, I would prefer a B-Sides EP. I think if she should be writing, it should be for a full length.

That would be so unnecesary, she just released 16 tracks 

BTD was 15 tracks on the deluxe with a 8/9 song attachment EP on the end of it, it was bound to happen anyway.

Trans Am  :deadbanana:

Melancholia :deadbanana:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

lol i'd love new music too, i was trying to say she just made a big release so there's no need to release more music that soon.

anyway this is just typical lana talking about ideas she'll never finish (see aka re-release/shooting videos for random songs (:eartha:))

2wn4whw.png

I'd like to see a rerelease with an EP tacked on, only the original UV songs should be her original "folk" recordings from Electric Lady... I would so buy another copy of UV with new material and the original demos!