HEARTCORE

Lana Considering a Re-Release of 'Ultraviolence'

I just pray that it's not going to be called Ultraviolence: The Ultraviolent Edition.

If this is released, maybe we'll get Flipside & ITH in true physical format...:pray2:

tumblr_lxh3jl6InB1qbj2c0.gif

Guys If she hadn't done Paradise I wouldn't even know who Lana was (yes I was living in a cave through most of 2011-12) and more importantly we wouldn't have the gem that is Bel Air. BTD had 15 tracks at first, then she released a 9 track EP. Who says she couldn't do the same with UV?

Get read for the Ultraviolence: Music To Watch Boys To edition

Oh lord please make this happen. The Deluxe edition of ultraviolence inc flipside and Is this happiness with some demos along with 8/9 brand new tracks. :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

While we're living in a fantasy world, how about a DVD with the tour documentary that Chuck was shooting.

Would it be about Lana freaking the fuck out pre-show 99 times in a sequence?

Because I'd be here for that  :flutter:

I wish I hadn't bought Ultraviolence. FLIPSIDE IS MY FREAKING FAVOURITE AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE IT IN PHYSICAL CD FORM WHEN EVERYONE WILL! Anyone want my Deluxe so then my mother will let me get this Ultraviolence: The ____ Edition??!!! PLEASE?! :crying:

I will only be allowed the EP one. But then again, I have Born To Die (standard) and The Paradise Edition. But Ultraviolence Deluxe cost thirteen dollars more than Born To Die so :pft:

BUT I NEED FLIPSIDE IN PHYSICAL FORM! I actually regretted pre-ordering UV twice because (a) It came late and (b) I could have gotten the American Target exclusive one off eBay.

And name possibilities?

Violet / Ultraviolence: The Violet Edition 

Violent / Ultraviolence: The Violent Edition (or Violence

Brooklyn / Ultraviolence: The Brooklyn Edition (seeming she's in Brooklyn and all)

Black / Ultraviolence: The Black Edition (sounds better as Ultraviolence: The Black Edition)

Roses / Ultraviolence: The Roses Edition (or Ultraviolence: The Rose Edition)

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

UV doesn't even need a continuation, though. I feel like there was nothing more to after those sixteen tracks because they were all very honest.

I'd much rather want a whole new body of work that narrates a different story of her life. UV shouldn't be dragged out like BTD was - I don't even think it has the accessibility to mainstream music that BTD did, therefore a re-release would most like be a flop.

I'm here for a rock version a la Cutting Room performance tbh

YES PLEASE. :defeated:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…