HEARTCORE

Lana Considering a Re-Release of 'Ultraviolence'

Wouldn't the perfect rerelease be Kill Kill????!!!!

ULTRAVIOLENCE = Kill Kill, both names fit so well, and Omg I might cry if this happened, imagine

ULTRAVIOLENCE With:

Kill Kill

Pawn Shop Blues

Mermaid Motel

Put Me In A Movie

Oh Say Can You See

Gramma

For K part 2

Not really sure about the name tho, it should be something that fits both albums, such as ULTRAVIOLENCE: The Nevada Edition/ Nevada Swing/ Nevada Kill or something lol, Lana is bettah with names

:smokes:

ULTRAVIOLENCE = Kill Kill, both names fit so well, and Omg I might cry if this happened, imagine

ULTRAVIOLENCE With:

Kill Kill

Pawn Shop Blues

Mermaid Motel

Put Me In A Movie

Oh Say Can You See

Gramma

For K part 2

Not really sure about the name tho, it should be something that fits both albums, such as ULTRAVIOLENCE: The Nevada Edition/ Nevada Swing/ Nevada Kill or something lol, Lana is bettah with names

As nice as that sounds I can't really see it happening. I mean the most I could see is Kill Kill and even that's asking for a lot tbh  :pft:

As nice as that sounds I can't really see it happening. I mean the most I could see is Kill Kill and even that's asking for a lot tbh  :pft:

I agree - there's absolutely no motivation for Lana to (re-)release the two things I'm most keen for - the original Ultraviolence and her first album. If either of them are received well, it will reflect badly on what she's doing now, and if they're received badly, she'll be accused of cashing in on sub-par music. 

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

ULTRAVIOLENCE With:

Kill Kill

Pawn Shop Blues

Mermaid Motel

Put Me In A Movie

Oh Say Can You See

Gramma

For K part 2

No.

Again and again people post here about old songs that they already have. NoT gonna happen.

ULTRAVIOLENCE With:

Kill Kill

Pawn Shop Blues

Mermaid Motel

Put Me In A Movie

Oh Say Can You See

Gramma

For K part 2

As much as I'd love for Lana to re-release LDR in done form, unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen anymore. Plus, the LDR songs are rather different in tone to the UV ones and wouldn't really fit the album, even if she rerecorded them. The only track that could possibly fit imo is Jump because it's so dark.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

As much as I hate to say it, y'all are reaching with the reworks from AKA. I would love it, but I feel like Lana has moved past that part in her life. She expressed she wanted to rerelease it, scrapped the idea and just released Yayo. I feel That was an homage to her old era, and from then on she was moving on to a different era. At this point, I don't think we'll ever really get any more unreleased material unless it's unreleased from Ultraviolence.

As far as names go, I really like The Melancholia Edition, it fits it perfectly. (I think it was Sitar who posted it originally)

Honestly people really need to let the fuck go of AKA, it ain't happening, the album is 5 years old, its over, she's doing new material. x

I agree. If anything, wouldn't AKA just revive bad memories of failing success? Why would Lana want to do it? And if she'd be putting any leaked songs on UV, it wouldn't be off AKA, it'd be those albumless songs that are floating around in limbo. 

For the people wanting another Yayo remake, Yayo was just lucky to be added to BTD. And it's just plain stupid to put it on UV as well.  

You can all make your own versions if you want remakes.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

@@longtimeman: YES YES YES! It's time to get a LDR-Live In Concert DVD. That stuff can be added to the re-release, too ... NICE!

Wasn't there a Paradise Tour DVD?

@: Maybe in our fantasy world ... but in the real one? Can't remember.

I swear I saw it on the JB Hi-Fi online catalogue though.