Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

Fools, Bite, Wild and Blue are my favs :creep:

We have news about his next?

According to him, "soon", so hopefully probably early 2018. :party:

And since we're talking about faves, let's not forget to show some love for Cool, Too Good and Swimming Pools too! Okay who am I kidding, this album is a 10/10 for me anyway. Or 16/16, whatever.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

According to him, "soon"

Can't wait for the first single on December 2019 :party:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Can't wait for the first single on December 2019 :party:

As long as he delivers, I don't mind waiting. :creep:

I'm really excited about the sound of the album. He said that it's going to be "like a natural progression" from Blue Neighbourhood and "more developed and fun and... slinky". Like, I love his bops, but I'm a sucker for sad songs too, so I don't really know what to think or expect. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

any pictures of the full shirt? I didn't see any on twitter.

As long as he delivers, I don't mind waiting. :creep:

I'm really excited about the sound of the album. He said that it's going to be "like a natural progression" from Blue Neighbourhood and "more developed and fun and... slinky". Like, I love his bops, but I'm a sucker for sad songs too, so I don't really know what to think or expect. :toofunny:

Well... I have to admit that the bops of BN are perfect, and I'm agree with the sad songs of it :toofunny:

This album needs to have more bops :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm so excited too! It's been so long since Blue Neighbourhood, but I have a feeling that it's worth the wait.

Inb4 it's Red Neighbourhood. :creep:

DSbU2-KWkAEmO74.jpg

Also, I need a Troye Sivan + Kylie Minogue song. Give me that Australian slayage! :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Interesting to see where he'll take this next era. Wondering if it will be darker than BN, especially if he touches on anything with Trump and/or the general chaos of the last few years. 

I remember him saying that overall it will be a happier album than Blue Neighbourhood (I can't find the exact quote anymore; it was on Twitter, I think), but that was like a year ago, so I'm not sure if he sticked to that or not.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I remember him saying that overall it will be a happier album than Blue Neighbourhood (I can't find the exact quote anymore; it was on Twitter, I think), but that was like a year ago, so I'm not sure if he sticked to that or not.

honestly i'd love to see him take dark colors in a happy direction.  i absolutely love blue neighbourhood's overall color scheme and stylization so i'm here for him doing more thematic stuff

my mom has been stealing my copy of bn for like , a year now because she likes it so much but im afraid she's gonna break it and i'm not gonna be able to find a replacement copy  :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother