Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

Apparently the new single is called My My My!

dce89e8b-1678-46a2-82fe-7a4c3d4a148c.jpg

Written (and produced?) by Oscar Görres, James Ghaleb, Brett McLaughlin (Leland) and Troye Sivan Mellet.

GET READY FOR THAT BOP! jonny5.gif

jonny2.png

Interesting title, seems like the song gonna be bop

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

OMG you met Troye? I'm so jealous! :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

Well kind of lol. I saw him at his first show in Perth and ended up waiting outside the venue after he finished performing. I was standing and leaning on this massive door outside the venue and all of a sudden it opened behind me and he came out and smiled at me and we said hi to each other! I wish I quickly took a picture but I like froze in the moment, seeing someone I looked up to for almost 5 years at that point in the flesh  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

One person that was there managed to get a pic with him and UGH I wish I took one but eh at least I've been within like a 20cm radius of him lol

FzytWEW.png

Well kind of lol. I saw him at his first show in Perth and ended up waiting outside the venue after he finished performing. I was standing and leaning on this massive door outside the venue and all of a sudden it opened behind me and he came out and smiled at me and we said hi to each other! I wish I quickly took a picture but I like froze in the moment, seeing someone I looked up to for almost 5 years at that point in the flesh  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

One person that was there managed to get a pic with him and UGH I wish I took one but eh at least I've been within like a 20cm radius of him lol

Oh wow, that's still amazing! I hope there'll be a huge tour for this era, I need to see him live.

Also, some new visuals!

MY MY MY! SINGLE COVER:

DTBdsenXkAADOq_.jpg

VALENTINO:

DS9ULYZVMAAwn6J.jpg

DS9ULYYVAAEgRcT.jpg

He's so gorgeous, I can't deal with it! :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I love Troye and need a bop in my life right now but................ "My My My!" is a terrible song title....... akin to Katy Perry's "Hey Hey Hey"

"Well, Well, Well"

– Duffy

"Hey, Hey, Hey"

– Katy Perry

"My, My, My!"

– Troye Sivan

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I was at Lollapalooza at Halsey's show (back when it took getting there 5 minutes early to be barricade) and who is in front of me? Troye Sivan and Connor Franta. Lol.

I didn't care for either, because I wasn't really a fan, didn't bother to say hello.

I like his music now, at least.

My bad lol.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18