Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

I never understood the hype about him before watching this video. Now this I can get behind!

Love the visuals, the dancing, the looks and the song :flutter:

Then you should probably give Blue Neighbourhood another spin to make sure you see the light before TS2 drops. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Overproduced MESS of a chorus, lukewarm lyrics and an untrained although decent mid-pubescent voice

Tired of these YouTuber's that got famous for absolutely nothing trying to have music careers and shit

You obviously dont know who Troye is...

Already one million views, I'm shook!

Edit: I love Popjustice.

Troye Sivan is the flickering tealight of hope in a dark terrible world

Let us just pause for a moment this Thursday morning to appreciate how lucky we all are to exist on the same physical plane as millennial pop elf Troye Sivan, whose new single My My My! appeared online at 5am for reasons apparently connected to its Beats 1 premiere. 

Troye Sivan is the port in the current pop storm storm. He is a big deal and the real deal. He is the popstar we need and only occasionally deserve, a man who reflexively understands that only through being a pop fan does one have any hope of being a decent popstar. He is big enough to break the most sacred law of New Music Friday but amiable enough to do so without causing offence. He combines lightness of touch with a firm steady hand. He understands that pop isn’t just about extraordinary music but he knows popstars are nothing without it. He feels, as many of the best artists have always done, like safety and danger. He is the absolute opposite of shit and he is only just beginning.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

My My My! is really good but it feels like a Calvin Harris or Chainsmokers song that he's featured on.... if that makes sense? It just sounds like a song that a group of people wrote in some record label conference room to get good radio play....I guess it's just good pop? Whatever. A bop is a bop  :flutter:

I hope he's a little more experimental with this album. I have pretty high expectations and he rarely disappoints <3 

edit: overall I think I'm just slightly disappointed that this song has no substance. It's just very.... typical pop 

I was crying to that song of his earlier, i forgot the name of it. It was in his video trilogy thingy. Eugh it's so good :krylie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I was crying to that song of his earlier, i forgot the name of it. It was in his video trilogy thingy. Eugh it's so good :krylie:

The trilogy is so good, but also the saddest thing I have ever seen. :crai:

You better start stanning. :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The trilogy is so good, but also the saddest thing I have ever seen. :crai:

You better start stanning. :hooker:

Yeah i liked it, oh the song is called Talk me down, it sounds really nice. Reminded me of things i dont want to be reminded of though :crai:

Yeah i liked it, oh the song is called Talk me down, it sounds really nice. Reminded me of things i dont want to be reminded of though :crai:

Same, I felt so many things when I heard it for the first time. Did you know that Emile Haynie co-wrote and produced it?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Same, I felt so many things when I heard it for the first time. Did you know that Emile Haynie co-wrote and produced it?

a legend! now im not surprised why it sounds so melancholy and beautiful