Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

Ok... I wasn't expected that sonically, but lyrically is beautiful, I loved it! :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Franta? Did they date? I don’t know a lot

I don't think they confirmed it, but it's the worst kept secret lol.

I love the new track.

Franta? Did they date? I don’t know a lot

Well, they never officially confirmed it, but yeah, they most probably were dating. #Tronnor was quite the topic a while ago haha.

troye-connor-852x1024.jpg

I have no idea when exactly they broke up. Troye was definitely dating somebody when Blue Neighbourhood was released. IDK if that was still Connor or already somebody else (possibly even Jacob). IMO, some of the lyrics (Fools and Lost Boy, to name just two) sound like they're about the breakup, so I'd say that was after Connor, but IDK.

jjj.PNG

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Wow okay. Been dancing to "My My My!" all week and now this new song is out...

I don't really like the production of the chorus either, but apart from that it's a really nice sound.

hello I finally listened to Blue Neighborhood for the first time and WTF WAS I MISSING. it's so obvious he's a Lana fan... lots of tracks off Blue Neighborhood have BTD-era production (ha impact!)

also him and his boyfriends are hot

I officially stan. I'm probably gonna listen to this album on loop for a few days now omfg

Troye used to be awkward looking but I think he's growing into his face.. lol. Jacob is seriously hot as fuck it makes me so happy to see other twinks doing good in the world :crai:

anyways I'm already following Jacob on insta but can a sis hook me up with his snapchat??? I'm dying of thirst over here

after listening to it a bit more I think Fools is my fav track :flutter:

omg I know I'm double posting but wtf I'm SO mad at myself for sleeping on him for so long :deadbanana:

I watched the Blue Neighborhood trilogy and it was a video for the 3 best songs on the album (wig!!!!) and it was some serious gay iconistry. he's barely 22yo and already a legend!!! omfg I think I stan for lifeit's a shame he sings that awful youth song tho

an iconic twink singing over BTD-era production for an entire album omfg WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE. I'M NOT EVEN READY FOR HIS 2ND ALBUM BITCH WTF

hello I finally listened to Blue Neighborhood for the first time and WTF WAS I MISSING. it's so obvious he's a Lana fan... lots of tracks off Blue Neighborhood have BTD-era production (ha impact!)

also him and his boyfriends are hot

I officially stan. I'm probably gonna listen to this album on loop for a few days now omfg

Troye used to be awkward looking but I think he's growing into his face.. lol. Jacob is seriously hot as fuck it makes me so happy to see other twinks doing good in the world :crai:

anyways I'm already following Jacob on insta but can a sis hook me up with his snapchat??? I'm dying of thirst over here

after listening to it a bit more I think Fools is my fav track :flutter:

omg I know I'm double posting but wtf I'm SO mad at myself for sleeping on him for so long :deadbanana:

I watched the Blue Neighborhood trilogy and it was a video for the 3 best songs on the album (wig!!!!) and it was some serious gay iconistry. he's barely 22yo and already a legend!!! omfg I think I stan for lifeit's a shame he sings that awful youth song tho

an iconic twink singing over BTD-era production for an entire album omfg WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE. I'M NOT EVEN READY FOR HIS 2ND ALBUM BITCH WTF

It always makes me happy when somebody finally recognizes talent! <3 You're definitely right about the production/overall sound being inspired by Born To Die. In fact, Talk Me Down was even co-written and produced by Emile Haynie. :creep:

I think Blue Neighbourhood might actually be my second-favourite album of the last few years (Born To Die wins, obviously), it's crazy how much of an impact it has had on me and how much it helped me (and many other people too, I assume) accept and love myself. The accompanying video trilogy was everything, I think I've never cried harder because of a music video. 

Also, YAS @ you stanning ha magnum opus Fools! :heart:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I got my licence yesterday and today I went driving with a friend and we listened to Blue Neighbourhood, I haven't listened to it in full for so long and wow I forgot how much this album meant to me - I just can't get over the fact that we grew up in the same city  :deadbanana:

FzytWEW.png