Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

I’m so impatient i need him to give us an album cover/release date/new single :crying:

Yeah I think it was a bit stupid to release the lead single in January if it's April now and we still know nothing about the album

FzytWEW.png

I read somewhere that they are really eager to get a hit this time, and since My My My didn't take off as planned, they're pinning their hopes on the Ariana collab. However, Ariana's team doesn't want them to release it before she releases her lead single because that would steal her comeback thunder, so they're just sitting on it for now and nothing happens.

It was beyond stupid to release My My My (and The Good Side) at a time when the album was anything but done only so he could perform on SNL. Promo is nice, but only if there's something to actually promote. They should've just pulled a Wild/Blue Neighbourhood again – release a little EP first with the full album following a bit later.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif